what are the chances?

This forum is where you discuss issues relating to molting hermit crabs, including pre- and post-molting issues. If you are having a molting emergency please post in the Emergency Forum.

Topic author
brad873

what are the chances?

Post by brad873 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:43 am

you will never gess whats happend. well, you all know last night was the lunar eclipse. well, my teenie PP molted. now, i would not be so supprised at this, she has been needing one for a long time, but her name is eclipse. so, eclipse molted during an eclipse. when i went tosleep at around 12 last night,, she hadnt molted, and from what i can make out, she molted around the time of the eclipse too. is that creepy or what? she is in the main tat for now, behind a big orange shell, i will move her later after school. also, Nova is not moving much. im sure she is about to surface molt aswell, she needs it.

Ellinj0206

Post by Ellinj0206 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:53 am

Wow!! Queue the spooky music!!

That's pretty neat!

Congrats on the teeny molt!

:-)
El
Check out El's Shells: http://www.elsshells.com for all of your hermit crab food and shell needs!All-natural, certified organic food and an outstanding selection of shells and crabitat necessities---all at great prices!!

Tetracolor

Post by Tetracolor » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:03 pm

:shock: STRANGE!!! :shock:

Anyways, congrats on the successful molt! Hope your other baby hurries up and molts for you to. :wink:
Crabbing for 6 years now.
15 PPs, 1 Beardie

Cynderella727

Post by Cynderella727 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:18 pm

Wow! That is freaky.
Mommy of 1 human, 1 cat, 2 dogs, and 6 Purple Pinchers.
~Crabby since July '07

Topic author
MudCrabDude

Post by MudCrabDude » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:02 pm

:lol:

Congrats on the molt, btw...:clap: