Nova, i dont know if she is dieng or molting.

This forum is where you discuss issues relating to molting hermit crabs, including pre- and post-molting issues. If you are having a molting emergency please post in the Emergency Forum.

Topic author
brad873

Nova, i dont know if she is dieng or molting.

Post by brad873 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:49 am

well,, yet another problem with my family's fave crab, Nova. im sure its a molt, but she is acting so bad. she hardly moves, and her eyes are droopy. she is alive, but i hate to see her like this. i would move her to iso, but the main tat is the only one with a UTH. wish her luck, i think she needs it

Topic author

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:44 pm

I'm sorry to hear about this. They are certainly the masters at making us worry! :roll: Good luck to Nova...hopefully she's molting! [smilie=luck.gif]

Ellinj0206

Post by Ellinj0206 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:04 pm

I'm sorry to hear your baby is having some problems! Keep us posted!!

Good luck!
El
Check out El's Shells: http://www.elsshells.com for all of your hermit crab food and shell needs!All-natural, certified organic food and an outstanding selection of shells and crabitat necessities---all at great prices!!

Topic author
MudCrabDude

Post by MudCrabDude » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:06 pm

Good luck! Sounds like a similar problem Thoughts is having with his crab. Here's hoping for the best... 8) 8) 8)

Topic author

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:21 pm

Wow, it sure does sound like this is going around....Thoughts was talking about the same thing in the chat room tonight. :( Best of luck with him....keep us posted.

Topic author
brad873

Post by brad873 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:24 am

good news. she molted last night. she is dark orange at the moments and her perfect exo is at her side. im going to try and get some pics before i move her to ISO. also, eclipse has started o eat her exo.

Topic author
brad873

Post by brad873 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:39 am

hear she is before i moved her to ISO.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:05 pm

Thats awesome! Make sure you put her exo with her!

Topic author
brad873

Post by brad873 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:17 pm

over 4 years of crabbing and you think i didnt know that, i am offended.

lol. :hlol: j/k