shell ideas?? need some ideas

This is where you discuss shells for your hermit crabs. Not for selling/swapping shells, use Classified Ads for that.

Topic author
mrs.mr.hayner

shell ideas?? need some ideas

Post by mrs.mr.hayner » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:05 pm

hay guys so I have 3 crabs that came in painted shells I have a tun of natural shells in the tank all different sizes and the refuse to Chang tho my bigger of the Eccie's loves to check them all out. any ideas or tips of shells to use for Eccie's ?

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

Moorespride

Re: shell ideas?? need some ideas

Post by Moorespride » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:16 pm

mrs.mr.hayner wrote:hay guys so I have 3 crabs that came in painted shells I have a tun of natural shells in the tank all different sizes and the refuse to Chang tho my bigger of the Eccie's loves to check them all out. any ideas or tips of shells to use for Eccie's ?

My two were in painted shells one swapped between two new shells for over a week and is now in a third one. I think just finding the right fit is hard

LadyJinglyJones

Post by LadyJinglyJones » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:34 pm

This is the shell guide - scroll down for Es. I am a fan of this page.

http://hermitcrabassociation.com/phpBB/ ... 25&t=92552

I bought shells from Naples. Shipping costs were ew, because I live in Canada, but service & packaging were great. Sizes were a little on the larger side.
"Gaze upon the rolling deep..."
Quince the fat tailed gecko; Amazonian minnows; and now Harry & Luis, Bede & Aster, Chandra & Jace, Pax, & Piccolo, my adopted PPs.
RIP Vegita :(

Topic author
mrs.mr.hayner

Post by mrs.mr.hayner » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:48 pm

thanks