Help me ID this shell please

This is where you discuss shells for your hermit crabs. Not for selling/swapping shells, use Classified Ads for that.

Topic author
cRABB3R&w[]FE

Re: Help me ID this shell please

Post by cRABB3R&w[]FE » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:07 am

wodesorel wrote: Was beautiful. :( He was my favorite. One of the other Es ate him and took that shell. (And is living with Sach now.)
You know I was wondering if that was what you were going to say, I only remembered your troubles after posting that. Rip little one, makes me wonder if either of my two are potential trouble children?

Metermaid

Re: Help me ID this shell please

Post by Metermaid » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:58 am

soilentgringa wrote:Ecuadorians do wear turbos sometimes. They tend to fold their abdomens under their bodies rather than curl them around the inside of the shell. If someone already has modified nerites or other shells previously worn by E's, they may like them better. E's modify their shells by picking away at the inside until it is comfortable for their bums.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
I've had E's try on turbos but then change back almost immediately to a D shaped shell. Mine prefer nerites hands down. I am actually trying to find extras so that they don't fight over the single nerite I have!