What's on today's menu & recipe sharing ~2014~

For any and all questions about feeding, diet and different foods. Questions and posts about purchasing from stores should be made in the Shopping section.

Sunndannce

Re: What's on today's menu & recipe sharing

Post by Sunndannce » Fri May 09, 2014 3:50 pm

Unseasoned cooked ground beef, pineapple and banana, some granola with honey, river shrimp and a frozen blueberry. (Which leaves purple trails in the sand when drug off. At least I'm not playing hunt for the blueberry!)
I share this world with a few crabs, a kid, a furry four legged barking kid, a wonderful man, and a lot of nonsense. Life is full of fun, and I'm full of life.

MuseCrazy

Post by MuseCrazy » Fri May 09, 2014 10:43 pm

Moose poop! Salmon, brine shrimp, Wode's fruit and pollen mix sprinkled with spirulina powder.
When I got home from work most of the salmon was gone and Thing 1 (or Thing 2) was tearing off a chunk of poop so hard it caused him to fall backwards :hlol:

imallsmiles1431

Post by imallsmiles1431 » Tue May 20, 2014 8:36 am

Shrimp, kiwi, strawberries and peanut butter! :)
Mary Nerys
12 HC's: 2 E's, 10 PP's. 15 Betta fish: 12 females, 3 males.
1 Leopard Gecko. 1 Goldendoodle dog.

lefty

Post by lefty » Tue May 20, 2014 11:32 am

3 dishes, large=mouse, blueberries and coconuts and garden salad, small=homepopped popcorn with honey , then the dry that has the strw from hcp and cod-liver soaked reishi mushroom slice
10 pp.'s ,5 E's, 2Violas, 4 strawshttp://s1330.photobucket.com/user/aliso ... y/library/
i respect all choices, even the ones that are not mine!( that is to remind ME)

Amazilia

Post by Amazilia » Thu May 22, 2014 6:01 pm

Fresh watermelon chunk, pumpkin baby food, bee pollen, sorghum sticks and a little bit of egg yolk placed inside an egg shell I saved from cooking :) (sorghum sticks from HCG).

Edited to add today's: Calcium circle crumbs (HCG), ground popcorn, carrot and beet pulp, fireweed flowers, amaranth (heartman's giant also from HCG) and blood worms :) Mmmm
20 Purple Pinchers in a 200g,10 Ecuadorians in a 40g,1 Salmon Pink Tarantula: Susie
2 Inca dogs: Rufus(Red&white hairless) & Lilac(White half-hairless), 1 Cinnamon Ferret: Smooch
2 Button Quails: Ruth & Dove, 6 Lovebirds,3 Chickens: Jade, Yin & Lace

HandyHermits

Post by HandyHermits » Sat May 24, 2014 12:36 pm

brine shrimp and a smoothy cube (strawberry,banana,cucumber and meat blended and frozen) yum!
4 pps Speedy(F),Houdini(M),,Switcher(M), and Harry Potter(M) (R.I.P Sheldon and S.J)

"Saving the life of one animal may not change the world, but the world will surely change for that one animal"

CallaLily

Post by CallaLily » Sat May 24, 2014 1:26 pm

Sunndannce wrote:Image!)
Love the leaf dish!

CallaLily

Post by CallaLily » Sun May 25, 2014 6:52 pm

Breakfast for dinner! Ok so I didn't even realize it looked like a little breakfast until after I put it together. :lol:

Cantaloupe guts/seeds, chicken liver, soft boiled egg, cilantro, and Papaya Pecan Pancake.

mom23

Post by mom23 » Mon May 26, 2014 9:11 pm

Calla~minus the chicken liver that looks good enough for me to eat. :). I like your dish. Looks like it holds quite a bit. I need new ones so I'm not using so many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a full house now! 8 straws, 7 pp, 5 indos, 5 ruggies, 3 violas, 4 fish, 1 dog, 3 kids, 1 husband and me!

CallaLily

Post by CallaLily » Mon May 26, 2014 10:05 pm

They seemed to enjoy it. :D I got that dish with the 5 adoptees/75g from Maryland. I used a few smaller dishes before for the PPs but now I just have that one and a smaller one for their mineral powder and crushed oyster shells. The Es have similar sized dishes too.

CallaLily

Post by CallaLily » Tue May 27, 2014 12:00 pm

Tilapia, sea lettuce, dried clover, dried tomato, dried banana, butternut squash puree, maple leaf, quinoa.

Hehe, Niphredil's already in the dish. :D

courtbri

Post by courtbri » Tue May 27, 2014 8:09 pm

Strawberry, broccoli, fig, crushed egg shell. They are turning their noses up at everything. Everything I feed them is left untouched. Not sure if I should be concerned.

New mom to 2 PP's- Paul & Juan and 2 E's- Harry and Sarge. Also 1 Yorkie-Joey and 1 cat-Milo and 2 teenage daughters.... Sanity anyone?
My clan consists of-4 PP's: Paul, Juan, Salt & Pepper. 3 E's: Harry Houdini, Sarge and RIP Gary-lost during a molt. A Yorkie-Joey, Orange Tabby-Milo
2 teenage daughters and a husband.

glacier44

Post by glacier44 » Thu May 29, 2014 3:10 am

Tonight is: Quinoa, red bell pepper, yellow tomato, natural PB (just ground up peanuts), dandelion, blueberry, and watermelon. Also a small dish of dried fruits and cuttlebone.

They've been hiding in the moss pit for 2 days de-stressing and haven't eaten. *sigh* I've smoothed out the sand so I can tell when they actually come down now. I'll just keep putting out yummy stuff and hoping they appear at some point.
An Alaskan Crabber!
Furry Paws- Best dog sim game ever!
http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/18

CallaLily

Post by CallaLily » Sat May 31, 2014 11:59 am

Dried: spring greens, kale, cilantro, apple, banana, rose petals, crabapple leaves, blossoms, and twigs.

Spirulina popcorn, bee pollen, and freeze dried krill.

I also freshened the dishes of mineral supplement and crushed oyster shells.

Bubble_hermes

Post by Bubble_hermes » Sat May 31, 2014 7:52 pm

Night before was Krill, purple grapes, dried mango, apple and pineapple bits with cuttlebone sprinkled onto with just a drizzle of honey… Didn't touch it at all. Last night was cooked shrimp, yellow peppers, carrots, a little bit of basil and some celery… some success. I ordered a bunch of new foods from HCP, hopefully those interest them a little more… picky buggers :roll: Maybe my biggest two are preparing to molt.
Owner of three PP's,Hermes, Zephyr, and Shy!
Also the mom of four cats, a dog and several houseplants =)