What kinds of foods would you like to see...

For any and all questions about feeding, diet and different foods. Questions and posts about purchasing from stores should be made in the Shopping section.

food

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:13 pm

mine love pop cron and honey

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:13 pm

Just bought some of your food on ebay Narnar..!!!
Can't wait to see my happy crabs little faces when it is put in their bowl!
Thanks! :D I will be buying more later.

Topic author
NaRnAR
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by NaRnAR » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:42 pm

lol bab!! Most of the new ones should be fairly cheap...lots of fruits and veggies but nothing too fancy! ;)

mmMM lacy, those are definitely favs of mine..yours might like the honey banana chips and the dusted popcorn!

thanks Margo! Ill be shipping it after the holiday :D

I should have the banana chips, the PB&J, fruity oatmeal, and the dusted popcorn up soon. Ive got all the ingredients and am waiting for the 5 trays of 'naners to dry ;)

So far the oatmeal is a fav of my Es....my blind E came running from somewhere for it lmbo!
NasTang crabby since 9/02
HappyHermit Foods! at...TheHermitCrabPatch

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:48 am

Then I'll have to get some oatmeal. :) My Es are the only really active ones in my tank.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:59 pm

I WANT SOME POPCORN! WHAT GOOD IS STARING AT THE LAVA LAMP WITHOUT SOME SNACKS?!

Topic author
NaRnAR
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by NaRnAR » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:13 pm

:lol: Thats too cute! Ill have to show the pic to bf, he'll get a kick out of it!

Ive got about half of the "new" stuff dried I just need to grind it all up and it will be ready to go! :D Ill try and get some done tonight and tomorrow so they will be up this weekend.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:51 pm

New recipe tonight: Blueberry and Mango Crab Cobler

Mix muesli (oats, wheat, rye, triticale, barley, dates, raisins, sunflower seeds, almond, flaxseed, walnut) with an equal portion of honey, heat in microwave until honey is runny and mix with muesli. Mix an equal portion of fresh blueberries and mango (or fruit of your choice), top with muesli and honey mixture. Bake until fruit becomes soft (I had it at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, but it would depend on how much you're making).

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:26 am

Sounds good. Are you making some for youself?

mango

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:56 pm

Mango is another common salsa ingredient--and a hermie favorite!

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:58 pm

Oops, I totally meant to post that recipe in the "today's menu" thread, my bad. :oops:

...and yeah, I was making some blueberry cobler for myself as well.

Tremors

Post by Tremors » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:46 pm

I think that some food for sick crabs/molting crabs would be good. I have some new crabs with very un-sharp toenails so I think that they might molt soon.
4 PPs: Petra (11 years), Big Crab (7 years), Rambunctious Crab (7 years), John Smith (1 year)
3 Es: Pacman, Captain Janeway, Googely-Bear (2 years)

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:58 pm

Hello
I am a new crab mommie and found your store on Ebay. I was going to send a PM either through here or Ebay but thought maybe some others had the same questions I had, so hope this is fine.

If I stock up on some of this food, especially the samplers and I refrigerate how long does the food keep? This will help me decide how much at a time to purchase, only have four crabbers right now. Do you suggest freezing?

Also do you combine shipping on multiple wins.

Thank you for your help

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:51 pm

I like the thought of them all! :D

I would like to have maybe more sample packs that have a liitle of everything maybe. Just bought one a few min. ago.

Its great your doing this. My crabs dont seam to like all the other things on here so far! [smilie=fingerscrossed.jpg]

Topic author
NaRnAR
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by NaRnAR » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:08 pm

hi kadaysa, If you buy a whole bunch definitely freeze what you arent using, that will make it last for a long while, Id say 8 months! I do combine shipping. I try and keep it as cheap as I can :)

Hey newcrabie! I will definitely be adding lots more kinds of variety packs once I get these two last kibbles ground up and onto Ebay! :)

Anyone have any other kibble ideas or basic food ideas?? or any questions regarding the foods or purchasing?

I will have the new kibbles up, there are 4 new ones (Sick crab smoothie, pre-molt, post-molt, and veggie-millet heatup!), Im hoping by this weekend. I will also have all of the new variety packs containing these foods up this weekend (hopefully) as well :D

If there is something that you are looking for that isnt at the store let me know..Im trying to balance out school and everything else at the moment so Im a tad scattered and everything will be back in order soon!

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:33 pm

Just got one of your muffins, am going to put it in the tank for supper. They haven't turned thier noses up at anything I have gotten from you yet!