2 wk vaca

For any and all questions about feeding, diet and different foods. Questions and posts about purchasing from stores should be made in the Shopping section.

Topic author
courtbri

2 wk vaca

Post by courtbri » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:03 pm

We are heading out to Disney this Saturday and will be gone for 2 weeks. My step son can only stop in a couple times so I'm worried about food and water. I'm grabbing some cuttlebone and freeze dried shrimp but does anyone have suggestions on what else can withstand the humidity and test of time?

Crabbing for 4 years-still obsessed! 5 total crustacean kids. Gave up trying to tell them apart but I love them all.
My clan consists of-4 PP's: Paul, Juan, Salt & Pepper. 3 E's: Harry Houdini, Sarge and RIP Gary-lost during a molt. A Yorkie-Joey, Orange Tabby-Milo
2 teenage daughters and a husband.

aussieJJDude
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 2 wk vaca

Post by aussieJJDude » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:21 am

Nuts, seeds and cereals! :) They worked great for me. Even freeze-dried fruits and veggies if you got some.

Just make sure that you have a couple of batches of SW and FW mixed up ready to go, where your step son can dump the old and replace. If he comes in twice a week to see that everything working and that everything is where it should be, they should be fine.
|| Avid Aquarist Addict (2007) || Crazy Crabbing Connoisseur (2012) || Amateur Aroid Admirer (2014) ||

"She’s there, she’s upright, and she’s wigged" ~ Trixie
Infrequently on due to studies