Anyone tried Lychee fruit?

For any and all questions about feeding, diet and different foods. Questions and posts about purchasing from stores should be made in the Shopping section.

Topic author
Rottenlullaby

Anyone tried Lychee fruit?

Post by Rottenlullaby » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:38 am

I love this fruit personaly but have a hard time finding good sources of it even at my fancy grocery stores well yesterday I finaly found some huge beautiful lychee fruit and thought "I wonder if the crabs would like this?" So has anyone fer their babies lychee? I'll let you know my results once I do of course. :)

Jedediah
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by Jedediah » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:47 am

I've offered it from time to time and they've always eaten at least some of it. :)
Ook, said the Librarian
Crabbing since 2002

Clue

Post by Clue » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:48 pm

I personally love lychees. I get them whenever I can, all summer long. Yum. :D

My crabs really seem to enjoy them. If it wasn't the case, then more for me. :roll:
I found E's!

PPs: Sequoia and Gingko

E's: One, currently de-stressing.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:31 pm

LOL I don't think I could give up my lychee fruit to my crabbies ;) As it is, I hide from the kids when I'm eating them *LOL* When summer comes around, I'm sure I will give the crabbies a teensy weensy little bit.

wodesorel
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by wodesorel » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Aw, I've never found fresh lychees before! I have to settle for those syrupy canned ones that I can't share with the crabbies. :( You guys are lucky!
Want to see all my crazy pets? @waywardwaifs on Instagram

Topic author

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:52 am

^^ Awh Im sorry! Mangos and lychees are the only reason I like summer *LOL* I'm lucky enough to have planted a lychee tree. Can't wait for another ten years when it will be producing HEAPS :)

I would send you some,but I think customs might get a little upset ;)