New vine!

This is where you discuss the conditions of your crabitat -- temperature, humidity, substrate, decorating, etc.

Topic author
AML

New vine!

Post by AML » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:33 am

I was cleaning out my crabs supply box when I found an unopened vine I bought but never used. So I decided to put it in my tat and I'm excited for when my crabbies wake up this evening and discover their tat has been changed. Am I the only one who feels the need to change things around every few months to make it better and more interesting? I spoil my babies so much! Image Think they'll like it? I also took out their tiny stair bridge (it's been in the tank since I first got crabs and they are much too big for it now) as well as an old piece of wood. They have more room now so I hope they'll be happier. ImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Da_Stos208

Re: New vine!

Post by Da_Stos208 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:58 pm

AML wrote:I was cleaning out my crabs supply box when I found an unopened vine I bought but never used. So I decided to put it in my tat and I'm excited for when my crabbies wake up this evening and discover their tat has been changed. Am I the only one who feels the need to change things around every few months to make it better and more interesting? I spoil my babies so much! Image Think they'll like it? I also took out their tiny stair bridge (it's been in the tank since I first got crabs and they are much too big for it now) as well as an old piece of wood. They have more room now so I hope they'll be happier. ImageImageImage

It looks great! where did you get those nets from, and how much where they? they look great for climbing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Topic author
AML

Post by AML » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:09 pm

Da_Stos208 wrote:
AML wrote:I was cleaning out my crabs supply box when I found an unopened vine I bought but never used. So I decided to put it in my tat and I'm excited for when my crabbies wake up this evening and discover their tat has been changed. Am I the only one who feels the need to change things around every few months to make it better and more interesting? I spoil my babies so much! Image Think they'll like it? I also took out their tiny stair bridge (it's been in the tank since I first got crabs and they are much too big for it now) as well as an old piece of wood. They have more room now so I hope they'll be happier. ImageImageImage

It looks great! where did you get those nets from, and how much where they? they look great for climbing!

I got them off Etsy from a shop called CamillesChoice. The small was $6 and the big was $8 Image

Da_Stos208

Post by Da_Stos208 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:10 pm

AML wrote:
Da_Stos208 wrote:

I got them off Etsy from a shop called CamillesChoice. The small was $6 and the big was $8 Image

nice! ill have to look into tgat, everything is so expensive at places like Michael's!

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GotButterflies » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:19 pm

That looks great! It's always good to keep things interesting for the crabs! :)
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com