Newest revamp of temp cage

This is where you discuss the conditions of your crabitat -- temperature, humidity, substrate, decorating, etc.

Topic author
Staci4444

Post by Staci4444 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:50 pm

Brief recap, I have bad substrate in my 50 gallon tank. And one of my kids went down and is currently molting, Image
so I put my other four in the travel tub which is a 60 quart Rubbermaid tub. And I keep changing it up to keep them occupied and I keep adding more and more stuff so that they have stuff to climb on. So here’s my latest rendition of a temp cage for them until a little beer decides to come up from her molt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

curlysister
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Newest revamp of temp cage

Post by curlysister » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:19 pm

Love all the wood for climbing!
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -Will Rogers

Topic author
Staci4444

Post by Staci4444 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:36 am

I wanted to do something to give them lots of enrichment, Brownie and Dino are just chilling at the top, the driftwood I bought is really kind of nice because it has some void spots where the vent branches grew so it’s perfect little large cup size for them to hang out and chill in. I put some live Mas in it, but they kicked it all out so they would have more space to hunker down. Lol.

Topic author
Staci4444

Post by Staci4444 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:59 am

And, of course, I added bigger pools, and the little food dish. I also changed out the shells, and they all changed in the new shelves, except for the one that decided to go down, and I haven’t seen it in the past couple of days.

I did remove the pink swirl shell. That’s in the center of all those shells, and I did push everything back a little bit. Shell wise. So it wasn’t surrounding the food dish. See photo below. .Image

curlysister
Administrator
Administrator

Post by curlysister » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:15 pm

Right on!
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -Will Rogers