Is my tank to boring?

This is where you discuss the conditions of your crabitat -- temperature, humidity, substrate, decorating, etc.

Topic author
Shivering Isles

Is my tank to boring?

Post by Shivering Isles » Sun May 24, 2009 12:35 pm

This is My 20L. I have 10 crabs. Any suggestions? This is the view of the tank from the front. Image
This is the hide out caveImage
This is the coco hut and water dishes and food dish and the x-tra shells. also a 2 liter bottle for my molter.Image

"Some things start out big, and some things start out small, very small. But sometimes the smallest thing can make the biggest changes of all."
-Plio from Dinosaur

Post by Guest » Sun May 24, 2009 2:17 pm

Looks good to me! Seems like you have everything they need. You can always add a piece of driftwood for them to climb on, they love to climb, and maybe a moss pit, they love that too.

Topic author
Shivering Isles

Post by Shivering Isles » Sun May 24, 2009 6:14 pm

Thanks! i had a moss pit but then switched 2 a cocohut. in about a week i will go back 2 moss pit! Thanks!
"Some things start out big, and some things start out small, very small. But sometimes the smallest thing can make the biggest changes of all."
-Plio from Dinosaur

eregel

Post by eregel » Tue May 26, 2009 6:39 pm

A second level moss pit would let you have both, and you can do it pretty easily and inexpensively - I actually found both suction cup shower caddies and 9-packs of suction cups (which you can use to hold up a net moss pit) at my local Dollar Tree store.

Post by Guest » Tue May 26, 2009 7:15 pm

looks pretty cool to me :D although extra cool stuff is always good :wink:
second levels are so cool :) they make great climbing places and shell shop areas along with being a moss pit. my crabs love it!