ISO questions, New Crab Coming Soon

This is where you discuss the conditions of your crabitat -- temperature, humidity, substrate, decorating, etc.

HeyItsEggs

Re: ISO questions, New Crab Coming Soon

Post by HeyItsEggs » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:04 pm

Keep trying! That sucks! I just don't prefer buying at online places like craigslist because you can never trust anyone you see.
Sophia aka "Eggs"
Four PPs, Rio, Rolo, Curlz and Malibu in a 40 gallon
May they rest in peace- Mango- 1/13/17 and Stefanio- 1/10/17

Topic author
CrabbyMommy2017

Re: ISO questions, New Crab Coming Soon

Post by CrabbyMommy2017 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:05 pm

Thanks yall. Even with the lack of courtesy of some people posting on Craigslist for free, there's still have been a lot of great things that we've gotten from there. I am very thankful that God put us in the position to get everything that we have gotten off of the Craigslist free section. We have one therapist that comes out to our home every week to work with our children. Every time we get a new piece of furniture, toy, or play equipment she always asks, "Did you get that off Craigslist for free?" The answer is usually yes. LOL.

On another good note, our second molter resurfaced today! I'm so excited to see him because he is one of the most active crabs. Since getting the crabs in February of this year, this is our second successful molt.
Looking to Re-Home my 8 crabs (55 gal & 10 gal)
Please read my adoption post:
http://www.hermitcrabassociation.com/ph ... 2&t=115198
Our Family Motto For 2017:
Cultivate Happiness and Give Thanks Daily

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

ISO questions, New Crab Coming Soon

Post by GotButterflies » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:39 pm

That's great! Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com