New crabs and crabitat

Please post here if you are a new crab owner and someone will be along shortly to welcome you to the HCA! This is also the place to welcome new crabbies to your clan!

YYWW

Re: New crabs and crabitat

Post by YYWW » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:08 am

I can baaaaarely spot what I believe is a polished stripe? Mini me's are SO CUUUTE i hope (and beg) you post more pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Topic author
moonbeam

Post by moonbeam » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:17 pm

Haha yep actually you can see both crabs if you scroll up and look at the top of the post. It's big guy Bob and guppy. I did get a semi good shot of Bob on the lookout this morning. Image first time he's moved in days. To say he was a little stressed after the move into the new tank is an understatement. He always takes things the hardest whenever I mess with them. Glad to see him exploring some!

Crabby crew of 17- Bob, Lil Mama, Squirt, Guppy, Deacon, Madison, Bash, Thumbelina, Wilson, George, Rosie, Hercules, Speedy, Jeff, Jerry, Keen, and Reddington :)

MarleyandHerman

Post by MarleyandHerman » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:34 pm

Jelly! Your hermit crabs are great! I love your tank and can't wait for an update on your other two. I especially love your plants and hiding spots. Awesome tank!

Mom of 4 hermit crabs, Mrs. Herman & Onyx (girl), Marley & Douglas (boy).
Also I own 1 dog, Snuggles (girl)
And 2 cats, Furby (girl), and Shadow (boy)

Topic author
moonbeam

Post by moonbeam » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:04 pm

Thanks! It was my first time setting up a real tank and I'm glad everyone has liked it... Now if I could just reach the water bowls and food a little easier haha. In my efforts to create lots of climbing and intricate upper levels, I forgot about having to have access to them. I'll eventually work it out. Live and learn I guess

Crabby crew of 17- Bob, Lil Mama, Squirt, Guppy, Deacon, Madison, Bash, Thumbelina, Wilson, George, Rosie, Hercules, Speedy, Jeff, Jerry, Keen, and Reddington :)