Returning

Please post here if you are a new crab owner and someone will be along shortly to welcome you to the HCA! This is also the place to welcome new crabbies to your clan!

Topic author
Ameliasaur

Returning

Post by Ameliasaur » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:08 pm

Hey, my name is Amelia. I used to own hermit crabs but a few years ago had to rehome them for personal reasons but things are much better now and I'm ready to have such lovely critters back in my life.
So basically I'm reintroducing myself into the community so that if I start posting it isn't like "Hey, where did this person come from???" :tongue::
I haven't adopted any crabbies yet because I'm going to step up my game with my set up. Better heater, better levels, humidifier, more shells, etc and I want all that before I adopt.
But I've already been poking around the forum a bit and can't wait to get back into crabbing. :crabbigsmile:

wodesorel
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Returning

Post by wodesorel » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:26 pm

It's nice to see you back! :clap:
Want to see all my crazy pets? @waywardwaifs on Instagram

aussieJJDude
Administrator
Administrator

Post by aussieJJDude » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:30 pm

It's awesome to see you back! :D I look forward to loads of pics of the tank and crabbies.
|| Avid Aquarist Addict (2007) || Crazy Crabbing Connoisseur (2012) || Amateur Aroid Admirer (2014) ||

"She’s there, she’s upright, and she’s wigged" ~ Trixie
Infrequently on due to studies

Topic author
Ameliasaur

Post by Ameliasaur » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:24 pm

wodesorel wrote:It's nice to see you back! :clap:
aussieJJDude wrote:It's awesome to see you back! :D I look forward to loads of pics of the tank and crabbies.
Thanks! I ordered my UTH tonight, I hope it will be here before the weekend. Also started dragging all my other supplies out (at least what I have left of them or what I can find of them). I've got the 29 gallon soaking in the bathtub right now for a good scrubbing.
Also I apparently need to change my sig. :oops: Miss those guys.

hermieluv1

Post by hermieluv1 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:19 am

Welcome back! Can't wait to see pics!