Greetings!

Please post here if you are a new crab owner and someone will be along shortly to welcome you to the HCA! This is also the place to welcome new crabbies to your clan!

Topic author
Zdobb

Greetings!

Post by Zdobb » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:05 pm

Hello all! I've checked out a few of the threads on this site, and figured it was about time to register for an account as well. I've had hermit crabs which have been unofficially mine for about a year now. One of my previous employers had hermit crabs which were being used for races. I began to take over their care after I realized they were not getting the treatment they needed. Once the summer season ended, they were offered to me since I had been the one feeding them, changing out the substrate, and keeping their humidity up.

Hermit crab races will no longer be taking place where I worked (partially due to a strongly discouraging auxiliary report I filed), and the hermit crabs have a happy home now in a house full of animal lovers, most of them reptiles. There are four of them, their names being Shelly, Shelly, Shelly, and Little Bee, and they will be getting a tank upgrade before long once I can get myself a 29 gal tank for the height. I look forward to reading and posting more as I spruce up their tank!

Cheers!

curlysister
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Greetings!

Post by curlysister » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:44 pm

Welcome to crabbing!
This is my brother Darryl and my other brother Darryl! Love your crab names! LOL!
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -Will Rogers