Ecoearth Sale

For topics relating to crab care that do not fit into the other categories.

Topic author
ezstarnes

Ecoearth Sale

Post by ezstarnes » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:32 pm

Not sure if this has been posted...if so I'm sorry. On Petsmarts website they have their Eco Earth coconut fiber substrate on a huge sale. I got 3 bricks for 4.84. They also have their loose on sale. It is regular price in the store..but they price match their website. Just wanted to share!!

Happyhermiehome

Re: Ecoearth sale

Post by Happyhermiehome » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:43 pm

ezstarnes wrote:Not sure if this has been posted...if so I'm sorry. On Petsmarts website they have their Eco Earth coconut fiber substrate on a huge sale. I got 3 bricks for 4.84. They also have their loose on sale. It is regular price in the store..but they price match their website. Just wanted to share!!

Oh that's a great deal! Thanks! :D
Livin' the Crazy crab life :P

wodesorel
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Ecoearth Sale

Post by wodesorel » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:08 am

Geez! How much do the pet stores normally charge that this is considered a good sale?? My local shop sells the 3 packs for 4.99 regularly. Chewy, who we are now constant customers of because their prices on food and litter are insane, are also at 4.84 right now but I've never seen it over 5 before.
Want to see all my crazy pets? @waywardwaifs on Instagram

Topic author
ezstarnes

Re: Ecoearth Sale

Post by ezstarnes » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:47 am

wodesorel wrote:Geez! How much do the pet stores normally charge that this is considered a good sale?? My local shop sells the 3 packs for 4.99 regularly. Chewy, who we are now constant customers of because their prices on food and litter are insane, are also at 4.84 right now but I've never seen it over 5 before.
Their regular price is 9.99 for the 3 bricks. I know I got 1 large brick at our local pet store that isn't a big box for 10....so I was super excited about this!! Getting ready to upgrade to a 50gal and have been putting off getting the coco fiber bc of the price!