Eggys?

Older topics that are in the process of being sorted and moved into the appropriate Archived sections below.

Topic author

Eggys?

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:15 pm

How would you prepare eggs ( scrambled Etc.) For Hermie's that are safe? I don't have EVOO so that wouldn't work for me. Because i need to give my Hermie's some Protein, and i'm not sure how to prepare and what's safe for them.

Please and Thank you!

glacier44

Post by glacier44 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:02 pm

you could boil or poach them :) or scramble some and put them in mini muffin tins and bake them :D Toss in some veggies for a crabby fritata! yay!

I'm guessing canola, safflower, sunflower oils would work as well. EVOO is just the healthiest choice (at least for US LOL)
An Alaskan Crabber!
Furry Paws- Best dog sim game ever!
http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/18

Topic author

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:14 pm

Ha! i could probably hard boil then and then sprinkle coconut on them! Omg they will love me :roll: thank you!

glacier44

Post by glacier44 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:24 am

Speaking of coconut...

Thanks to Joel's suggestion I went out and got a whole, organic coconut today. Cracked it open and gave it to the beasties and OMGosh they have gone NUTS! Between that and the salmon they're Pigging out! LOL!

I bet your guys are in hog heaven right now :D mine LOVE scrambled, poached and boiled eggs. :D
An Alaskan Crabber!
Furry Paws- Best dog sim game ever!
http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/18

Topic author

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:04 am

Ha! :hlol: two of my hermies LOVE the coconut i got. i got it about a week ago and scooped all the meat out of it and saved it in a plastic baggie. but the funny thing is with the left over coconut shell i made a coco hut and they Climb all over it trying to get the extra coconut inside that i missed! :hlol: and they even climb INSIDE and slace up the walls and eat the remaing coconut! its so cute xD i got a pic of it too!