20 gal pic

Older topics that are in the process of being sorted and moved into the appropriate Archived sections below.

Topic author
courtbri

20 gal pic

Post by courtbri » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:40 pm

Image it's not the best picture but I found some green ivy at the dollar store and a new shell shop. They are loving the new additions to explore.

Crabbing for 4 years-still obsessed! 5 total crustacean kids. Gave up trying to tell them apart but I love them all.
My clan consists of-4 PP's: Paul, Juan, Salt & Pepper. 3 E's: Harry Houdini, Sarge and RIP Gary-lost during a molt. A Yorkie-Joey, Orange Tabby-Milo
2 teenage daughters and a husband.

Topic author
courtbri

Re: 20 gal pic

Post by courtbri » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:41 pm

Another view

Crabbing for 4 years-still obsessed! 5 total crustacean kids. Gave up trying to tell them apart but I love them all.
My clan consists of-4 PP's: Paul, Juan, Salt & Pepper. 3 E's: Harry Houdini, Sarge and RIP Gary-lost during a molt. A Yorkie-Joey, Orange Tabby-Milo
2 teenage daughters and a husband.

Crabinski

Post by Crabinski » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:00 pm

I tell ya, there's nothing you can't do with a few plastic bins, craft mesh and a few dollar store plants! It looks great, nice and colorful with lots of climbing and hiding spots.
PPs are Big Enzo, Charles Paris and Mr Pinch
On the Big Beach in the Sky: Murray, Gino, Oscar, Gordon, Ignatz, Harry and King Felix the Pale
Also Mom to Imogene the Syrian Hamster

megmaholm

Post by megmaholm » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:49 pm

Looks good! I love dollar stores. I have the exact same containers for my shell shops.
Crabbing since July 2014! 75 gallon with 12 Purple Pinchers.