If i was an Hermit Crab ........

Older topics that are in the process of being sorted and moved into the appropriate Archived sections below.

Luckythecrab

Re: If i was an Hermit Crab ........

Post by Luckythecrab » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:25 pm

I am a small strawberry in a white pheasant shell. I am cautious when meeting new people, but will warm up to them easily. I get along great with other hermit crabs, and peaches are my favorite fruit :)

MarleyandHerman

Post by MarleyandHerman » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:53 pm

I am a medium, 2 year old strawberry crab living in a 164 gallon tank that is 12 inches deep, with about 60 other crabs. My favorite fruit is grape and I love being hand fed and lounging in salt water. In the day time, I usually spend about 5 hours in the ground and the rest of the day I am either at the water bowl and eating, or running around giving piggy back rides to the teenies. I also check out the shell shop often but no shell is better than my comfy, green turbo shell. My best friend is a large tan E. He races with me a lot, but isn't very fond of our human.
At night, I spend alot of time at the water bowl with 8 other strawberries. Then, when we get all juiced up, we run around the tank like crazy and rearrange the tank! Then in the wee hours of morning, when I get tired, I go to a cave dug behind some fake leaves and sleep there.
When I molt, which is about every 12 months, I like to go down 8 inches deep for about a month and a half. I always make sure my best friend and I molt at the same time, even if it means waiting for 2 months.
Now I am thirsty, and I need to get some water in my shell. Cya! :crabbigsmile:
Mom of 4 hermit crabs, Mrs. Herman & Onyx (girl), Marley & Douglas (boy).
Also I own 1 dog, Snuggles (girl)
And 2 cats, Furby (girl), and Shadow (boy)

courtbri

Post by courtbri » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:34 am

I am a small E sporting my jade turbo shell. I'm always on alert for weenie who keeps jumping on my back or trying to push me to vocalize her jealousy and desire for my shell. She is currently molting so I'm lounging in the moss pit and watching the others play in the bubbler pool or play chase. The plan tonight is to have a "trash the tank" party. We always get new fun stuff after trashing the tank. Ahhhh this is the life....until nasty Weenie returns. :)
My clan consists of-4 PP's: Paul, Juan, Salt & Pepper. 3 E's: Harry Houdini, Sarge and RIP Gary-lost during a molt. A Yorkie-Joey, Orange Tabby-Milo
2 teenage daughters and a husband.