If I won the lottery..

Older topics that are in the process of being sorted and moved into the appropriate Archived sections below.

HandyHermits

Re: If I won the lottery..

Post by HandyHermits » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:28 pm

I would use the money to donate to World wildlife fund, then make a huge wall to wall crab tank with autamated wave systems in a huge saltwater pool complete with a bunch of coral, fish, seawead, and MHCs for my crabs to hatch their eggs into and real trees for climbing on with hundreds of different species of crabs!!!
4 pps Speedy(F),Houdini(M),,Switcher(M), and Harry Potter(M) (R.I.P Sheldon and S.J)

"Saving the life of one animal may not change the world, but the world will surely change for that one animal"

Cecil716

Post by Cecil716 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:23 am

First I would divide the money into savings and spending (intrest would sure add up over time! I could buy a house in the future or pay for collage). The spending would be %25 to assorted local animal charities, %25 for funding my musical hobby and the rest would go towards my pets. I would move my current tank into another room and get a custom build add on of my dreams! I would turn the storage/spare room into a music studio and would finally be able to have a proper recording space instead of my DIY closet booth.
Current hermits: About 17 PPs and 3 straws (for now)
A 180-ish gallon tank with two 36 gallon extenstions!
What can I say? I love crabs!

Skymall007

Post by Skymall007 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:07 am

I would donate lots of money to this site and the sea turtle conservatory. Build a huge room for the Hermies and my Russian tort. I would pay off school for myself and brother and boyfriend. Also for a few friends. I would put money away for retirement and my future offspring and buy lots of fabric for sewing. I would take figure skating again, learn fencing and horse back riding and scuba diving. I would travel and give my mom a house and pay bills. I would also donate to other charities for humans and reptiles and invest money into something to help the environment. I also have a list of cool gadgets. I would buy all my favorite things from skymall.
Last edited by Skymall007 on Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
2Es- Sputnikt+Strangeship 1PP- Bluebug
RIP Spatula, HerbitHermenBatSquash, Kiwi, Flour, and Friendlyfeat, Mi6, Grape, Umo, and Upsidedown

Skymall007

Post by Skymall007 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:10 am

I like the giant green house for the crabs with an automated wave pool. May I add many live feed cameras I could watch them from? I would also put it on upstream for you guys of course :)
2Es- Sputnikt+Strangeship 1PP- Bluebug
RIP Spatula, HerbitHermenBatSquash, Kiwi, Flour, and Friendlyfeat, Mi6, Grape, Umo, and Upsidedown