favorite smiles

Older topics that are in the process of being sorted and moved into the appropriate Archived sections below.

Brittanybaby22

Re: favorite smiles

Post by Brittanybaby22 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:03 pm

I like :lol:

glacier44

Post by glacier44 » Fri May 09, 2014 11:48 pm

wodesorel wrote: According to my husband that's the exact sound I make whenever I see something unbearably cute. Be it a crab, a cat, a bug, a plushie, a snake - it always comes out "SQUEEE". It is also usually followed by "can I have one?" so he's learned to anticipate the "SQUEE" and disappear at that exact moment. :hlol:

["SQUEE" is not to be confused with "Skee", which is what's Squeaks (cat) name has devolved to. I started calling her "Squee Dai Yo" which is a take of off "Suki Da Yo" (which sounds like "Skee Daiyo" when said) which is roughly translated as "Love" in Japanese. Nine years later her name is down to only "Skee", and she goes all crazy cute when she hears it, which then elicits the dreaded "SQUEE"-ing. It's a never ending cycle!]

ok this made me giggle. Sounds like my life, totally.
An Alaskan Crabber!
Furry Paws- Best dog sim game ever!
http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/18

HandyHermits

Post by HandyHermits » Tue May 13, 2014 9:52 am

WHAT! noe one has posted the dancing banana! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
4 pps Speedy(F),Houdini(M),,Switcher(M), and Harry Potter(M) (R.I.P Sheldon and S.J)

"Saving the life of one animal may not change the world, but the world will surely change for that one animal"

janinhaa

Post by janinhaa » Mon May 26, 2014 5:58 pm

:hug: This one hihihi

Brittanybaby22

Post by Brittanybaby22 » Mon May 26, 2014 7:04 pm

:crabblush: this one