Crabby Treehouse[emoji173]

For presenting do-it-yourself projects for your crabitat and for discussing and displaying custom built crabitats. Also for questions and reviews on equipment and products. *Stores and their reviews now have their own section in Classifieds*

Topic author
scuttlecrusty22

Crabby Treehouse[emoji173]

Post by scuttlecrusty22 » Fri May 17, 2019 10:13 am

I don't usually make to much of a big DIY for my crabs (mostly for money reasons, some stuff is expensive.) But I couldn't pass this up, tell me what y'all think. I used a soap caddy w/suction cups ($1) and crafting mesh for the ladder (about $1 for a big sheet) and a spare clothes-pin to hold it tightly down. ( I also added a cuttlebone up there for them to snack on.)ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

(Scuttle, Crusty) crabs, (Buster,Ruby) chihuahuas, (Bugs) goat, (Echo) betta fish (Skittles,Sky) parakeets

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life"

ciaraalston

Re: Crabby Treehouse❤

Post by ciaraalston » Fri May 17, 2019 11:08 am

This is cute!!! I bet they're loving it!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

4 purple pinchers & 2 ecuadorians living a life of luxury in south west Louisiana.
Follow my hermit crab learning journey on instagram! @hermitcrabs_in_the_boot

Xenocrab

Post by Xenocrab » Fri May 31, 2019 7:12 pm

Zip ties are cheap and we use a lot of them! Craft mesh (crabby mesh ) and zip ties are great for cheap climbing toys!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

6 babies, 4 Es and 15 PPs.

C_fiesta

Post by C_fiesta » Fri May 31, 2019 11:28 pm

Love! Yes, if you wanted to you can get zip ties instead of the clothes pin. We bought a variety pack of like 1000 for $12 USD and it's lasted us for a loooong time. They come in handy a lot.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey! I'm Christine! I have 5 hermit crabs. Join me on Instagram @christinescrabcare. Also, checkout my Etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/christinescrabcare