How to add a second level shell shop?

For presenting do-it-yourself projects for your crabitat and for discussing and displaying custom built crabitats. Also for questions and reviews on equipment and products. *Stores and their reviews now have their own section in Classifieds*

CrabbyMom33

Re: How to add a second level shell shop?

Post by CrabbyMom33 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:58 am

I've done some online searching and can't find it after a quick search. I suspect it may have been an older product that I lucked out and ran across. I got it through a secondary seller on Amazon called City Living Stores and it was called SUCTION SHOWER/TUB CADDY. I know it was made by InterDesign, the same as my corner caddy I have in my tank. I did find a note in my email files (this is why I keep everything!) that the seller was out of stock at the time and was ordering more from the manufacturer. Maybe you could contact them and see if they are still able to get the item. Here was there item reference: SUCTION SHOWER/TUB CADDY [ASIN: B000SQMEBE]

Here is a picture. Maybe you can search and find it.
Owner of 4 PPs

CrabbyMom33

Re: How to add a second level shell shop?

Post by CrabbyMom33 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:06 pm

There had been people wanting to find this long shower caddy I have in my tank. At the time I could find none available. I'm pretty certain it is available on Amazon now. I just bought another to use as a shell shop in my 29 with my Straws. :D They are listing 1 available, but say more are coming soon. Like I said, I'm pretty sure this is the same one, but not 100% positive. The dimensions they list are 6" x 3" x 15". The 15" length is correct. I suspect the 6" is front to back and includes the suction cups. I think the 3" is height and includes the suction cups (which extend above and below).

http://www.amazon.com/InterDesign-21700 ... 653&sr=1-3
Owner of 4 PPs

fishbone

How to add a second level shell shop?

Post by fishbone » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:07 am

I don't trust suction cups so the way I set up anything that's at height is using fishing line attached to the tank lid.
Nebraska hermit crab rescue