Shell shop

For presenting do-it-yourself projects for your crabitat and for discussing and displaying custom built crabitats. Also for questions and reviews on equipment and products. *Stores and their reviews now have their own section in Classifieds*

Topic author
courtbri

Shell shop

Post by courtbri » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:38 pm

I used a small plant stand, secured plastic vines around and then put the (I can't think of the name of the stuff but it's used for plants lol) and there ya go...a shell shop! Now let's see if they like it! Minus my silly cat of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My clan consists of-4 PP's: Paul, Juan, Salt & Pepper. 3 E's: Harry Houdini, Sarge and RIP Gary-lost during a molt. A Yorkie-Joey, Orange Tabby-Milo
2 teenage daughters and a husband.

AwesomeHermit

Re: Shell shop

Post by AwesomeHermit » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:01 am

I really like the idea!
One or hopefully two Clypeatus
Goodbye my little E. See you soon.
Bye Fred. You lasted almost 4 years with me. Hope you're with my E now! See you soon Reeba as well. I can't believe I lost you only after a month.
Crabbing for 4 years!

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GotButterflies » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:49 pm

Looks great :)
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com

LadyJinglyJones

Post by LadyJinglyJones » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:58 pm

Ah! Its so cute! Its like a little nest - but for shells! :cloud9:
"Gaze upon the rolling deep..."
Quince the fat tailed gecko; Amazonian minnows; and now Harry & Luis, Bede & Aster, Chandra & Jace, Pax, & Piccolo, my adopted PPs.
RIP Vegita :(