SD cards for Cams

For presenting do-it-yourself projects for your crabitat and for discussing and displaying custom built crabitats. Also for questions and reviews on equipment and products. *Stores and their reviews now have their own section in Classifieds*

Topic author
ciaraalston

SD cards for Cams

Post by ciaraalston » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:33 am

Hey folks!
What size SD card do you have in your cameras? I ordered 16GB cards... I'm wondering how much storage that gives you? (about how many hours/days before it starts deleting the old)
Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

4 purple pinchers & 2 ecuadorians living a life of luxury in south west Louisiana.
Follow my hermit crab learning journey on instagram! @hermitcrabs_in_the_boot

Hermiesguardian

Re: SD cards for Cams

Post by Hermiesguardian » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:03 am

ciaraalston wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:33 am
Hey folks!
What size SD card do you have in your cameras? I ordered 16GB cards... I'm wondering how much storage that gives you? (about how many hours/days before it starts deleting the old)
Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I have 32gb. I guess it gives me a lot of storage. I upload best videos to youtube, and take pics of best positions. Then if the rest get taped over as time goes on it doesn't matter.
raising son's dog, Dante. Husky/hound.
Raising daughter's hermit crabs, Shelder, Paras and Derek. Added 2 more of my own (of course) Pete and Stryper. Former mommy to 2 guinea pigs and beloved cat, Nissi