Basically done.

For presenting do-it-yourself projects for your crabitat and for discussing and displaying custom built crabitats. Also for questions and reviews on equipment and products. *Stores and their reviews now have their own section in Classifieds*

Topic author
Wlfwo

Basically done.

Post by Wlfwo » Thu Oct 17, 2024 7:10 pm

Okay here we go 75 gallons 8 to 9 in deep on the substrate. Temperatures been holding steady the water pools are on a separate level. With the shell shop around the water pools. How long that will last, until he decides to throw them off. I did pick him up two small friends, one of them hanging out with him the other one disappeared. I would imagine it dove under.
Hopefully it ate first, because what they were feeding them at the pet store was pellets. And I put in multiple sources of calcium and some bee pollen and green sand most of that got really picked over. Image

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

I can hear my 75g whispering from the barn.

I<3mycrabbies

Re: Basically done.

Post by I<3mycrabbies » Fri Oct 18, 2024 2:42 pm

I love the platform and climbing walls!

Topic author
Wlfwo

Post by Wlfwo » Fri Oct 18, 2024 8:55 pm

The platform is a wooden serving tray I got at the Dollar general that I glued PVC legs onto. I'm hoping it will keep the shells up by the water pools as opposed to buried in the sand. Because it has a lip all the way around it.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

I can hear my 75g whispering from the barn.

I<3mycrabbies

Post by I<3mycrabbies » Mon Oct 21, 2024 6:15 pm

That's very smart!
I'm making a shelf to hold one of my pools so it's not on the substrate aswell and I also was thinking about making or getting something to hold my shells better