Chucky the Chinchilla

For discussion and photos of all of the non-hermit crab pets we hold dear, including other crab species.

Topic author
crabbygirl1994

Chucky the Chinchilla

Post by crabbygirl1994 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:30 pm

Hi all!

I don't post much around the HCA but I have stalked the heck out of it and have become quite the experienced crabber in thanks to this awesome site and the other people who are hermit crab fanatics such as myself.

As mentioned in my signature, one of my other critters is a chinchilla. His name is Chucky and he is almost 19 years old! I love this little dude so much and recently entered him in a competition, America's Favorite Pet. I would be humbled if anyone on here would go and give him a vote! If you're feeling particularly generous, you actually have 1 vote every 24 hours. The competition is tournament style so the first round of losses is in 10 days. THANK YOU!!!

https://americasfavpet.com/2022/chucky-3
Hermit crabs: Admiral Farragut (s), Nibi (m), Bethany (m), Melvin (l), Port Royal (l)
Non crabs: 1 cat, 2 parakeets, 1 guinea pig, 1 chinchilla

hermitcrablover2
Location: Why do you want to know?... Ok fine SOMEWHERE in California.

Re: Chucky the Chinchilla

Post by hermitcrablover2 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:40 am

Aww, I love chinchillas! Apparently they have one of the densest fur coat of any land animals, they are so fluffy!!! I'll definitely look at the website and see if I can vote (:
2 PP's (Boba and Blue), 1 Dog (Coco)

"Eateth. Thy. WORDS." - Donatello, ROTTMNT