Spring flowers for the crabitat

This is a forum dedicated to Hermit Crab Association members posting pictures of their crabs and crabitats.

marandashermies

Re: Spring flowers for the crabitat

Post by marandashermies » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:33 pm

Crabinski wrote:
AleyedtoBuggie wrote:Where did you get the little plastic container you put the shell shop on? Also the one above, is it a shower caddy? It seems to be attached to the tank wall.
The green and red baskets are also from Dollar Tree (sold in one-color 3-packs for $1). The small shell shop is actually a suction cup soap dish from Walmart. It served as a mini-moss pit in the old 10g and works very nicely here to hold the little shells suitable for Charles Paris...of course, he likes to shop among the shells in the green basket, suitable for his larger tank mates, while large Big Enzo is obsessed with the small shells :lol: !

I did that in my old 35g, but I cracked the plastic when I was cutting the doorway! :oops:
I had a large one flipped upside down and a little wire shell shop on top with craft mesh zip tied to the top wire shell shop. They loved it, but I took down the tank and now its sitting in my "extras" section. Too much stuff, not enough tank space!
{125g~56g~55g} {30 PPs~ 10 Straws~ 5 Ruggies~ 2 E's~ 4 Viola's~ 2 Cavipes~ 2 Indo's}
2 Handsome Kitties {Rolan & Luka}
http://s628.photobucket.com/user/marand ... t=3&page=1