More pictures...I can't help myself.

This is a forum dedicated to Hermit Crab Association members posting pictures of their crabs and crabitats.

Topic author
Rawrgeous

More pictures...I can't help myself.

Post by Rawrgeous » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:11 pm

So....just a few more pics of the gang. :) I swear when I have kids I'll be "that mom." Lol I just can't help but get pics of their adorable selves. XD Image My cuties. <3 Chester (who you can barely see), Strawberry, and Mrs.Robinson.
Jack loves his corn! I watched him eat TWO whole popcorn kernels! Anytime it's in the tank, he's on it. It's his favorite food! :)

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

grain190

Re: More pictures...I can't help myself.

Post by grain190 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:29 am

so cute!!

Krusty Krab

Post by Krusty Krab » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:52 am

Awwww. I love the pictures!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Tala

Post by Tala » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:57 am

Haha, I love pictures too! At least on here you can probably assume everyone enjoys the pics
9 PPs (Sandy, Shelly, Franklin, Max Jr., Gusgus, Digdug, Steve, General Crabbington, & Ol' Lady Crabbington)
4 kitties & 2 pups! :)

landlubber

Post by landlubber » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:55 am

They are adorable! :love::
6 PPs, 4 Straws, 3 Es * 1 Teeny, 6 Smalls, 4 Mediums, 1 large and 1 Jumbo in a 70 gallon
1 Boxer puppy, 1 Yorchie mutt, 1 cat, 1 ball python, 1 boa

Crabinski

Post by Crabinski » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:16 pm

Pictures are always welcome, especially of such a pretty tank and lovely crabs!
PPs are Big Enzo, Charles Paris and Mr Pinch
On the Big Beach in the Sky: Murray, Gino, Oscar, Gordon, Ignatz, Harry and King Felix the Pale
Also Mom to Imogene the Syrian Hamster

Ilovehermies74

Post by Ilovehermies74 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:23 pm

Omg such beautiful crabs :D
owner of 10 happy hermies! tiny micro, arora small, problem small, romeo small, Juliet small, berry small, mars medium, katniss medium, lucky large, and the big head honcho hugo:) :) RIP shy Check out my youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW91Ko ... s84MrO0zog

Topic author
Rawrgeous

Post by Rawrgeous » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:41 pm

Thank you! I'm such a sucker for those lil crabby eyes! They probably get annoyed with me always gawking at them. Like "oh geez, does this lady have a staring problem, what does she want now?" XD I probably am reading too far into it- but it amuses me. :)

Topic author
Rawrgeous

Post by Rawrgeous » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:42 pm

Also, my tank wouldn't be pretty, and my crabs either if it wasn't for this site! We both say thank you to all you great people!! <3

Ilovehermies74

Post by Ilovehermies74 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:17 pm

Rawrgeous wrote:Thank you! I'm such a sucker for those lil crabby eyes! They probably get annoyed with me always gawking at them. Like "oh geez, does this lady have a staring problem, what does she want now?" XD I probably am reading too far into it- but it amuses me. :)

Omg i thought i was the only 1
owner of 10 happy hermies! tiny micro, arora small, problem small, romeo small, Juliet small, berry small, mars medium, katniss medium, lucky large, and the big head honcho hugo:) :) RIP shy Check out my youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW91Ko ... s84MrO0zog

Candie

Post by Candie » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:21 pm

When jack ate the kernels did he just break them apart and eat them, my crabs seem confused over what to do with them XD

Topic author
Rawrgeous

Post by Rawrgeous » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:54 pm

Candie wrote:When jack ate the kernels did he just break them apart and eat them, my crabs seem confused over what to do with them XD
I've seem him hold a piece in his big claw and crush bits to put in his mouth, and just picking small pieces off kernels. I've never seen the others eat it. Fickle little things. I just keep trying things I know are safe. Like mealworms, they used to refuse them, but yesterday shocked me and two and a half where gone. :)

Candie

Post by Candie » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:01 pm

Yeah mine don't seem to take to the kernals haha, but like always, trying new things to see what they like. They used to eat meal worms but recently decided against them, funny little things

Tala

Post by Tala » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:37 pm

Rawrgeous wrote:Also, my tank wouldn't be pretty, and my crabs either if it wasn't for this site! We both say thank you to all you great people!! <3

Same!! This site became an amazing resource for us when we adopted our firsts and it has continued to be a huge help. Thanks from us, too! Image
9 PPs (Sandy, Shelly, Franklin, Max Jr., Gusgus, Digdug, Steve, General Crabbington, & Ol' Lady Crabbington)
4 kitties & 2 pups! :)