Party In The Moss Pit

This is a forum dedicated to Hermit Crab Association members posting pictures of their crabs and crabitats.

Topic author
cannm

Party In The Moss Pit

Post by cannm » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:30 pm

So my friend, who used to own a gecko, gave me a tank light. After it fell on my head trying to get things down from the closet :innocent: I decided to give it a try.

It looks like a giant night light! Not the best picture - there was condensation in the tank.

Anywho, after leaving the light on for five minutes, all of my crabs that aren't molting climbed to the highest point of the tank to sit under the light. So here they are in the moss pit/shell shack getting their tan on :lol:

There's four of them hiding in this picture among the shells

Anddddddddddddddddddddddd the kitten that's currently watching me post these pictures

Happy Halloween!

Happyhermiehome

Re: Party In The Moss Pit

Post by Happyhermiehome » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:55 pm

Awwww cute crabbies and kitty too :)
Livin' the Crazy crab life :P

ROSIEonFIRE

Post by ROSIEonFIRE » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:30 pm

Haha super cute bunch you got there! Also love ur tat design, very nice looking. Question: how deep is your sub? It looks a lil on the shallow side.

Cute murder fur ball too btw ;)

Topic author
cannm

Post by cannm » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:46 pm

ROSIEonFIRE wrote:Haha super cute bunch you got there! Also love ur tat design, very nice looking. Question: how deep is your sub? It looks a lil on the shallow side.

Cute murder fur ball too btw ;)
Thanks ;) And its about 7 inches or so deep. Enough to bury my largest about six times.