Yoga :o(

Where to post about the loss of your beloved pet hermit crabs. Replies are not permitted in this forum; please PM a member with your condolences for his or her loss.

Topic author
Krabbin' Carmen

Yoga :o(

Post by Krabbin' Carmen » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:52 am

Nasty stench coming up from sand....sadly enough my oldest (I had her the longest) Yoga...small PP has died during her molt! She never even shed her exo. She was turning black and she slid right out of the shell....the abdomen wasn't even full....just like a deflated balloon! I feel like such a piece of Ca-Ca....and I LOVED her sooooo much...she was, as all of them...so incredibly friendly and sweet~!! She even ate from my hands.....I cried for almost 2 hours hoping that maybe she would perk up a bit if I put her in saltwater...nope...I miss her so much already!!!! How do these things happen? It wasn't her first molt, more like her 4th or so. I cannot believe how attached I have become to all of my babies!!!! My darling husband (NOT!)John tellms me that all they are are crabs....Yes, they are crabs but they are MY CRABS!~~~ Thank you for listening! Bree took it pretty hard...she took such a liking to the feeding her from her hands.....now I have to get her to train another one....I think Rocket and Rory will do that well...they are very inquisitive, so is Miss Missy and well, all of them but mostly the bigger ones will do well with that. Bree LOVES watching their mouths!Peace and Blessings, Carmen and Brianna