Sad for him

Older topics that are in the process of being sorted and moved into the appropriate Archived sections below.

Topic author
AML

Re: Sad for him

Post by AML » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:24 am

Well, at least now he has moist play sand and I removed that nasty sponge from his water. Since there's no room for a salt water bowl, I moistened the sand with salt water. I will leave a packet of info for the teacher and let's hope something comes from it, but knowing this teacher she will ignore it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

soilentgringa

Post by soilentgringa » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:43 am

AML wrote:Well, at least now he has moist play sand and I removed that nasty sponge from his water. Since there's no room for a salt water bowl, I moistened the sand with salt water. I will leave a packet of info for the teacher and let's hope something comes from it, but knowing this teacher she will ignore it.

That definitely is better. Can you wrap the lid so the humidity doesn't escape?

Topic author
AML

Post by AML » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:45 am

soilentgringa wrote:
AML wrote:Well, at least now he has moist play sand and I removed that nasty sponge from his water. Since there's no room for a salt water bowl, I moistened the sand with salt water. I will leave a packet of info for the teacher and let's hope something comes from it, but knowing this teacher she will ignore it.

I can see if I can find anything. Bummed I was told not to leave the packet of info for her because she would be angry about it. Image

soilentgringa

Post by soilentgringa » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:54 am

AML wrote:
soilentgringa wrote:

I can see if I can find anything. Bummed I was told not to leave the packet of info for her because she would be angry about it. Image

You aren't going to be there any longer after a couple of weeks right? Honestly I would leave the info anyway. If you're no longer going to be working there it's not like they can reprimand you.

Topic author
AML

Post by AML » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:55 am

soilentgringa wrote:
AML wrote:
soilentgringa wrote: That definitely is better. Can you wrap the lid so the humidity doesn't escape?

You aren't going to be there any longer after a couple of weeks right? Honestly I would leave the info anyway. If you're no longer going to be working there it's not like they can reprimand you.
Very true. Yeah this is my last week and then I'm moving to another state! Lol.