Shopping

This is the place to post if you have questions and aren't sure where to ask them! If it relates to one of the sections below, please post there instead.

Topic author
Snowyleopard

Shopping

Post by Snowyleopard » Sun May 07, 2023 4:08 pm

Are there any brands that are positive to be completely hermit crab safe? No matter what is bought? I’m trying to get some new things but I’m not sure what is hermit crab safe or even environmentally safe

myllkti

Re: Shopping

Post by myllkti » Mon May 08, 2023 11:30 am

It probably doesn't fit under what you mean by brand, but a lot of Etsy shops! For example, BigBeausBoutique, NaturallyCrabby, HermitGrub, CloversScrubShop, LuckyCrabCo, CrabCuisineCo, etc.

Josh's Frogs is more relevant to the "brand" aspect of your questions, so there's that, too!
Mere, Elie, and Syd!

Join the Hermit Crab Haven discord!: https://discord.gg/3SnvTczt7p

curlysister
Administrator
Administrator

Post by curlysister » Tue May 09, 2023 12:33 pm

Probably not. If you aren't sure, just post and ask - we can answer if you are unsure!
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -Will Rogers

Topic author
Snowyleopard

Post by Snowyleopard » Thu May 11, 2023 11:45 am

Thank you so much!

Littlebitdoggie352

Post by Littlebitdoggie352 » Mon May 22, 2023 8:13 am

My go to for 10 years has always been the hermit crab patch! being on social security and only working part time I am unable to purchase all organic foods. Hope that helps! :)

Pumpkincrab

Post by Pumpkincrab » Tue May 23, 2023 9:37 pm

myllkti wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 11:30 am
It probably doesn't fit under what you mean by brand, but a lot of Etsy shops! For example, BigBeausBoutique, NaturallyCrabby, HermitGrub, CloversScrubShop, LuckyCrabCo, CrabCuisineCo, etc.

Josh's Frogs is more relevant to the "brand" aspect of your questions, so there's that, too!
Thank you for quoting me! Very good to know you consider me to be completely crab safe!
I did change my shop name to be TheGourmetCrab - It's more relevant to what I sell.
Hi! Feel free to check out TheGourmetCrab here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheGourmetCra ... ugg_market
Owner of 4 purple pincher hermit crabs in a 55g tank.

myllkti

Post by myllkti » Wed May 24, 2023 9:37 am

Pumpkincrab wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 9:37 pm
Thank you for quoting me! Very good to know you consider me to be completely crab safe!
I did change my shop name to be TheGourmetCrab - It's more relevant to what I sell.
Great to know! Thanks for correcting!
Mere, Elie, and Syd!

Join the Hermit Crab Haven discord!: https://discord.gg/3SnvTczt7p