Big Crab Needing New Home- DC

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
RJ2023

Big Crab Needing New Home- DC

Post by RJ2023 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:32 pm

Hello all,
I am unfortunately needing to rehome my hermit crab. I'm having some issues with housing and pets and will be moving to a place that I cannot keep them (singular), and don't have anyone that can care for them for me until I find somewhere that I'd be able to have them. Not looking for someone to foster, looking for someone to permanently take them.
Location (nearest large city, state, country): Washington, DC
How Far Will You Travel?: Willing to drive up to 45 minutes, but this is negotiable.
Would You Be Willing to Ship? (Applicable in the USA Only): No, I don't feel comfortable with shipping.
Number of Crabs, Size of The Crabs, and Species If Known: 1 crab, believed to be a purple pincher. Baseball sized crab.
Supplies and Tank That Are Included (If Any): I have a 20L tank, extra bag of sand, extra bag of substrate, leaf litter, instant ocean, a little dried food, worm castings, cuttlefish bone, etc.
Adoption or Supply Fee Being Asked (If Any): None.
I Would Like to Be Contacted By - Email - or - PM - PM me please, also willing to text if that's easier.

tayturpin

Re: Big Crab Needing New Home- DC

Post by tayturpin » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:42 am

Hi, I foster hermits in Fredericksburg, VA and have room to take in your crab if you're unable to find a home. Due to his size, he wouldn't be a foster that I would rehome, he would permanently be in my care.

Topic author
RJ2023

Post by RJ2023 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:49 am

So far you are the only person I've heard from. I sent you a PM. Thank you!

Yueling404

Post by Yueling404 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:29 pm

Hello! I’m in ca and I have a 60 gallon tank, if you ever willing to ship you can contact me

tayturpin

Post by tayturpin » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:17 am

It seems like for some reason all of my messages are getting stuck in my outbox folder instead of actually sending.
If you'd like to email me since the text didn't go through, it's taylormturpin at gmail.com

wodesorel
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by wodesorel » Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:08 pm

tayturpin wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:17 am
It seems like for some reason all of my messages are getting stuck in my outbox folder instead of actually sending.
If you'd like to email me since the text didn't go through, it's taylormturpin@gmail.com
Messages sit in the outbox folder until the recipient reads them.
Want to see all my crazy pets? @waywardwaifs on Instagram

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GotButterflies » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:52 am

tayturpin wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:17 am
If you'd like to email me since the text didn't go through, it's taylormturpin at gmail.com
You can click on the user's name and send them an email instead of just sending them a message through here :)
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com