mesh top help

This is the place to post if you have questions and aren't sure where to ask them! If it relates to one of the sections below, please post there instead.

Topic author
gothbboii

mesh top help

Post by gothbboii » Tue Jul 09, 2024 2:36 am

hii, i currently have a mesh top in a 20gall. tank and i was thinking of wrapping it in plastic wrap to keep humidity in, but im worried that they won’t be able to breath, i feel like its a dumb question but i tend to overthink a lot and im scared they won’t be able to breath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Altaccforhermitsssss

Re: mesh top help

Post by Altaccforhermitsssss » Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:31 am

As long as the tank is not airtight, they will be ok, but the mesh may rust, but you could replace it with plexiglass if that haqppens if you still think they will bot be able to breathe, you can cut slits into the plastic wrap. But make sure the humididty does not get to low

Topic author
gothbboii

Re: mesh top help

Post by gothbboii » Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:41 am

Altaccforhermitsssss wrote:As long as the tank is not airtight, they will be ok, but the mesh may rust, but you could replace it with plexiglass if that haqppens if you still think they will bot be able to breathe, you can cut slits into the plastic wrap. But make sure the humididty does not get to low
thank you so much !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk