Water dish exit?

This is the place to post if you have questions and aren't sure where to ask them! If it relates to one of the sections below, please post there instead.

Topic author
Altaccforhermitsssss

Water dish exit?

Post by Altaccforhermitsssss » Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:28 am

Idk what to title this, sorry, but i have a small problem with my water dish because i need a way for the hermies to get out, i was using a rope, but it smelled disgusting because of mold or smth so i need suggestions on what i should use as a “ladder” to get out, i thought abt making one, but i dont think i can put glue in there, if i can though that would be great or what types if glue i should use if i can, if not just any suggestions are helpful!

Jaydick484

Re: Water dish exit?

Post by Jaydick484 » Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:34 pm

I used plastic canvas from the needlework aisle of the craft section in Walmart. I've seen it done before and seems good. There are YouTube videos on it from Crab Central Station, some basic pool set up and some more advanced.

curlysister
Administrator
Administrator

Post by curlysister » Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:32 pm

As suggested, plastic canvas - also called craft mesh is perfect. It can be zip tied to Zip Loc/ Rubbermaid type containers, just punch a little hole in them.
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -Will Rogers

Topic author
Altaccforhermitsssss

Post by Altaccforhermitsssss » Wed Jul 10, 2024 9:50 am

Thank you!