Just so everyone knows, from self-experience.

Older topics that are in the process of being sorted and moved into the appropriate Archived sections below.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:12 am

I've tried some dog food before... I don't understand though, it tasted so terrible, yet it smelled so good! WHY!!!!

Topic author

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:19 pm

Yoshi wrote:I've tried some dog food before... I don't understand though, it tasted so terrible, yet it smelled so good! WHY!!!!

:shock: I should try my dogs' food.... it doesn't smell good, though. It's all natural.... Nutra I think is the brand?

I still gotta try the goldfish and betta food. :D

Topic author

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:09 pm

osippi wrote: :shock: I should try my dogs' food.... it doesn't smell good, though. It's all natural.... Nutra I think is the brand?
Is it the dry brand? We use Nutro for the dogs and cats. It doesn't taste horrible, but not great either. LOL Still, it's pretty high end so I don't freak out if my 1yo takes a handful out of the dog dish before the dog gets it. I probably won't be winning any mother-of-the-year awards anytime soon. :D

Topic author

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:16 pm

mizpriz wrote: I probably won't be winning any mother-of-the-year awards anytime soon. :D
Then I wouldn't be either. I threaten to feed my kids dog food for dinner all the time, along with tripe, tongue, and liver! What parents won't do to get a reaction out of the kids.