Humidity!!

Older topics that are in the process of being sorted and moved into the appropriate Archived sections below.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:49 pm

loL! Too funny! But you're lucky you found them!! Although for my little fatties, I'd just sit their food bowl down, and in about 2 seconds they'd probably both appear fighting for the bowl, lol!

blaze88

hi

Post by blaze88 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:56 am

Your bubble pool... how is it set up? If the bubbler is taking in dry air it can still give that dry air to the tank. What you want to do is eaither put the bubbler in a plastic ziploc in the tank, with a little opening, but mostly all taped closed too or you can put water in a gallon bag, just enough so that the bubbler can still get air, but it is really humid air. This would be set up outside the tank.
coloradocritterco.com

Topic author

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:47 pm

my bubbler goes staight from my air pump, into some dechlor water. it works very well.

blaze88

hi

Post by blaze88 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:37 pm

What do you mean the "air pump"

where is the air pump?
coloradocritterco.com

Topic author

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:18 pm

Well, its an air pump, idk, lol.... let me see if I can find a picture...

http://www.petsmart.com/media/ps/images ... _4d99d.jpg
It's like that. you can see the little black thing, which the tubing goes onto. it works great!

blaze88

hi

Post by blaze88 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:41 pm

The bubbler IS the air pump.

Where is it located?
coloradocritterco.com

Topic author

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:48 am

The air pump is outside the tank. And the tubing goes from the air pump to the water cup in the tank

blaze88

Re: hi

Post by blaze88 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:56 am

blaze88 wrote:If the bubbler is taking in dry air it can still give that dry air to the tank. What you want to do is eaither put the bubbler in a plastic ziploc in the tank, with a little opening, but mostly all taped closed too or you can put water in a gallon bag, just enough so that the bubbler can still get air, but it is really humid air. This would be set up outside the tank.
coloradocritterco.com