Video Of a spoiled crabs Set up!!

This is where you discuss the conditions of your crabitat -- temperature, humidity, substrate, decorating, etc.

Topic author
Rosepetalbed

Video Of a spoiled crabs Set up!!

Post by Rosepetalbed » Sun May 24, 2009 9:21 am

I found this video on you tube of someones tank set up! Its really cool :0)

Check it out
Click here to view JMT approved link!
125 Gallon tank with 54 crabs ...E's PP'S,Violas,Rugs, And Indo's

Post by Guest » Tue May 26, 2009 2:59 pm

Wow, that's pretty nice. Wonder if that person is here on HCA. I don't see a second pool for saltwater, and it doesn't seem like there is a lot of room for digging, but she's probably got all that and more; sometimes it's hard to see the details in a video.

I really like her use of silk flowers to add color. This tank is a work of art. Very inspiring!

Post by Guest » Fri May 29, 2009 2:39 am

CatsAndCrabs wrote:Wow, that's pretty nice. Wonder if that person is here on HCA. I don't see a second pool for saltwater, and it doesn't seem like there is a lot of room for digging, but she's probably got all that and more; sometimes it's hard to see the details in a video.

I really like her use of silk flowers to add color. This tank is a work of art. Very inspiring!
lol that person is me!
The saltwater pool is that massive bubbling feature in the middle, the large freshwater dish is on the left hand side of the tank and there is 80 gallons worth of digging room with the substrate ranging from 10 inches to 5 inches in depth!

Jellybean!

Post by Jellybean! » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:10 am

THAT IS AMAZING!! How many crabs can you have in there? I'm still trying to work on my 55. :D
14 PPs
Follow my hermie instagram account: jellyhermies

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:12 am

Sorry Jellybean, have not been on here for a while! I have 40 happy hermies :wink:

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:05 am

Awesome Hermie home! Two questions...one, how do you go about setting up one of those bubble pools that you have created in the middle of your tank? And two, how do you make and apply a 3-D Background wall? Thanks for the video!

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:41 am

Amazing and inspiring! I love the natural looking tanks! :hail: