LiveHermitCrabs.com

For topics on hermit crab related stores, and member reviews of them. Also for asking where to find an item. Retailers, please read the sticky regarding our rules before posting!

Leeko

Re: LiveHermitCrabs.com

Post by Leeko » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:20 am

mom23 wrote:I got an email tonight. She said June went out this week, July will start shipping next week, and August in 2-3 weeks. Waiting is soooo hard.
Here's hoping that she keeps to this timetable. Thanks for sharing your information!

CrabbyJ

Post by CrabbyJ » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:13 pm

I should be getting my crabs not this coming week but the next :) :) So happy! I still have a lot to do to prepare for them! Please post pics as everyone starts to get them! I would love to see!! :banana:

mom23

Post by mom23 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:33 pm

Did you hear from her too? I am not exactly sure what crabs I'm getting. Lol. A month ago I added to and changed my order. I emailed her asking if my final order was available but haven't heard. Fingers crossed. I guess I know for sure I'm getting some straws.
It's a full house now! 8 straws, 7 pp, 5 indos, 5 ruggies, 3 violas, 4 fish, 1 dog, 3 kids, 1 husband and me!

Hermit crab Tj

Post by Hermit crab Tj » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:32 am

I placed a order on july 3 and recieved them oct 30
:banana:

Careyenz

Post by Careyenz » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:40 am

Can't wait to see pics from all your orders!
Careyenz, mom to Collin-7, Lily-4, 4 Straws, 5 Blues, 2 Violas, 2 E's, 2 PP's, and 3 cats.

CrabbyJ

Post by CrabbyJ » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:29 pm

LUCKY!
Last edited by CrabbyJ on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CrabbyJ

Post by CrabbyJ » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:30 pm

mom23 wrote:Did you hear from her too? I am not exactly sure what crabs I'm getting. Lol. A month ago I added to and changed my order. I emailed her asking if my final order was available but haven't heard. Fingers crossed. I guess I know for sure I'm getting some straws.
I heard she's sending out a email to confirm the shipment date so maybe you can tell her then :D
Last edited by CrabbyJ on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mom23

Post by mom23 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:10 pm

We had talked about it several times, I just hadn't had a confirmation. Since I posted that though I have!!! Yay!
It's a full house now! 8 straws, 7 pp, 5 indos, 5 ruggies, 3 violas, 4 fish, 1 dog, 3 kids, 1 husband and me!

CrabbyJ

Post by CrabbyJ » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:35 pm

mom23 wrote:We had talked about it several times, I just hadn't had a confirmation. Since I posted that though I have!!! Yay!
Great!! Can't wait to see all the crabbabies!!! :cheer:

mom23

Post by mom23 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:49 pm

Me too!!!

Amethyst

Post by Amethyst » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:57 pm

Well, I decided I just didn't have room for all the guys I ordered, so I went ahead and changed it to just straws, and then ordered a ton of shells.. 31 to be exact. XD

She said my order would be in this week. :D

wodesorel
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by wodesorel » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:30 pm

Amethyst wrote:Well, I decided I just didn't have room for all the guys I ordered, so I went ahead and changed it to just straws, and then ordered a ton of shells.. 31 to be exact. XD
I won't lie - I'm very happy to hear this. :) And you're going to be so much less stressed about them that you'll actually get to sit and watch them and enjoy them more!

(Share pics of the straws pretty please? :D They are always so pretty! :hearts: )
Want to see all my crazy pets? @waywardwaifs on Instagram

Amethyst

Post by Amethyst » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:09 pm

Yeah, I realized it just wasn't worth all the craziness and stress, and I'm so much more excited now. I'll definitely share some pictures. :3

Leeko

Post by Leeko » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:02 am

I told her in two emails now, that I really need them shipped to me on a Tuesday if at all possible. No response yet, and people seem to be getting their crabs. Ugh.

Moreover, I want to know if I can hold the free crabs I'm owed until the future when I might actually have room for them, or if I should try to find someplace for my old spare tank and set it up again. After all the headaches and hassle, I intend to collect what she offered to everyone who ended up waiting as long as I did. I'd even pay the shipping; I don't wanna overcrowd if I can't find room in my house for the old tank if she just crams three extra crabs in my box. :?

Sorry to clutter the thread with my moaning but this is just about the only place I can reasonably vent.

aussieJJDude
Administrator
Administrator

Post by aussieJJDude » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:22 am

Leeko I a lot of people have commented on slow delivery... Sounds like another case!
|| Avid Aquarist Addict (2007) || Crazy Crabbing Connoisseur (2012) || Amateur Aroid Admirer (2014) ||

"She’s there, she’s upright, and she’s wigged" ~ Trixie
Infrequently on due to studies