Through the Eyes of a Hermit Crab

Older topics that are in the process of being sorted and moved into the appropriate Archived sections below.

courtbri

Re: Through the Eyes of a Hermit Crab

Post by courtbri » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:51 pm

One story, one hermie. That way it can be followed.
So, our story needs to continue from our Hermie (sorry what was his name?) and his friend were placed in an amazing crabitat. They met Shelly who showed them around. They were also on their way to the shell shop. To read the last post in it's entirety it's post #22. When continuing with the story please stick to the current theme and be creative! Let's see where our little friends' story takes us :)
My clan consists of-4 PP's: Paul, Juan, Salt & Pepper. 3 E's: Harry Houdini, Sarge and RIP Gary-lost during a molt. A Yorkie-Joey, Orange Tabby-Milo
2 teenage daughters and a husband.

Luckythecrab

Post by Luckythecrab » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:01 am

"This is a game where each person is their own unique hermit crab (not one you own, one that you made up) and we make an ongoing story about what happens to them. Here is the beginning." Each person is there own hermit crab

MarleyandHerman

Post by MarleyandHerman » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:29 pm

It gets confusing figuring out who is following who's story. At first, I thought we were going to follow one hermit crab. I think we should follow one crab too, just for not getting confused. And we could also have different stories but go @"name" to continue someone's story. I don't really care what happens.
Mom of 4 hermit crabs, Mrs. Herman & Onyx (girl), Marley & Douglas (boy).
Also I own 1 dog, Snuggles (girl)
And 2 cats, Furby (girl), and Shadow (boy)

Luckythecrab

Post by Luckythecrab » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:18 am

Sure!