LiveHermitCrabs.com

For topics on hermit crab related stores, and member reviews of them. Also for asking where to find an item. Retailers, please read the sticky regarding our rules before posting!

lefty

Re: LiveHermitCrabs.com

Post by lefty » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:41 pm

she gets them HOW she gets them , she gets them WHEN she gets them ,and and she offers them to us . i am grateful!!!!! and willing to wait and pay for it.
10 pp.'s ,5 E's, 2Violas, 4 strawshttp://s1330.photobucket.com/user/aliso ... y/library/
i respect all choices, even the ones that are not mine!( that is to remind ME)

kitkathermiesworld

Post by kitkathermiesworld » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:47 pm

lefty wrote:she gets them HOW she gets them , she gets them WHEN she gets them ,and and she offers them to us . i am grateful!!!!! and willing to wait and pay for it.
Good for you other people don't think like that :)
8PPs 6 E's in a 75gallon tank
2 Beautiful girls 3 Guinea Pigs
Loveableexotics.com (coming soon) hermies & bearded dragons will be available

kitkathermiesworld

Post by kitkathermiesworld » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:57 pm

mom23 wrote:If everyone runs her off we won't have that option. I truly believe we are all entitled to our own opinions and we all agree the business needs improvement. I know there have been a lot of disappointments. I've had them too. I just don't want to make assumptions, judge her on things I don't know to be true, or repeatedly bad mouth her until she quits. If this job were easy at least ONE other person would do it. If LHC goes so does my option to order exotics if I choose to. Why would I want that? I feel like it's kindergarten and I'm telling my kids just because you don't like it don't ruin it for everyone else.
I don't think we are going to run her off from making money. She's a business woman, that' s her job no matter what the reviews + she sells other animals.
I bet you are at the defense side about her because she inform you to tell others what's going on with her. Ijs.

mom23

Post by mom23 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:58 pm

Maybe that's because I treat her nicely.
It's a full house now! 8 straws, 7 pp, 5 indos, 5 ruggies, 3 violas, 4 fish, 1 dog, 3 kids, 1 husband and me!

wodesorel
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by wodesorel » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:04 pm

Okay, I'm stepping in officially as an admin - If this turns into personal attacks, we won't hesitate to remove posts and issue warnings. We've had to do it in years past.

Keep this about the business, not each other!
Want to see all my crazy pets? @waywardwaifs on Instagram

kitkathermiesworld

Post by kitkathermiesworld » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:06 pm

Reviews about any thing or any store varies.
People give their thoughts about what they think. That's why every review is not the same. So you cant be upset because people dont agree with you.. If it aint your company I wouldn't care how other customers feel.

SachOfSCP

Post by SachOfSCP » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:23 pm

More of my 2 cents ;)

I think not caring how the business is conducted or the crabs are treated just to get what one wants; it certainly doesn't help the plight of hermies.

I have always been polite when emailing her & have always conducted myself professionally when dealing with her; it still didn't stop her from being less than communicative, (let's say) "deceptive" and not fulfilling her obligations.

It IS easy to do what she does if you only care about money. As I said, I could do it if I didn't care about how I housed the crabs. Shoot, if I did it the way she seems to I could take "pre-orders" and not even have to pay for my initial shipment out of my own pocket!
Taking money for inventory you don't yet have is bad business no matter what the product is and paves the way for crap to happen.

As for judging on things not proven to be true, plenty of people have & would be wiling to share emails, screen captures, etc to substantiate the claims being made so that seems to not apply.
Sach's All Natural Crab Food & Supply Store!
http://sachscrabpagestore.com/

mom23

Post by mom23 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:40 pm

Sorry Wode! I'm unsubscribing to this thread. The urge to debate is too great. Lol. Nothing I say is meant personally.
It's a full house now! 8 straws, 7 pp, 5 indos, 5 ruggies, 3 violas, 4 fish, 1 dog, 3 kids, 1 husband and me!

cjmiller

Post by cjmiller » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:41 pm

kitkathermiesworld wrote:Reviews about any thing or any store varies.
People give their thoughts about what they think. That's why every review is not the same. So you cant be upset because people dont agree with you.. If it aint your company I wouldn't care how other customers feel.
Thank you!!!

I don't really think getting no response when asking for a refund is ok, and I have a right to that opinion. I have ordered from her in the past, and yes I had to wait for them. The waiting isn't the problem FOR ME. The problem is her not answering my email about getting a refund when she no longer had the blues. I stated that in one of my other comments. I DO have a problem with that. It's now $148 I'm out because she won't refund my money. I waited over 6 months last year for mine BUT I GOT THEM - and I love them all the same. I felt the same way last year about the complaining - I knew going into it I was going to have to wait and I didn't complain about that. I DO complain when she takes $148 from me and doesn't refund it when she can't deliver and completely ignore my repeated attempts at getting in touch with her about it. Having someone just completely rip you off is a lot different than just not being patient and having to wait.

I ALSO have a problem with the conditions a friend of mine's crabs came in - which I don't think she posted the video here but she did in her Facebook group of the FLIES AND MAGGOTS that were climbing all over on the inside of the box with/on the crabs when she received them. Again - NOT acceptable to me. I didn't appreciate the comment about how most of what is being said is speculation and not fact (I highly doubt that friend stood by with a jar of maggots and flies to "stage" the video)

If that is ok with you - so be it. I'm not bashing anyone for ordering from her - I'm not telling anyone they are dumb for doing it - nor have I ever once been rude or short with her (since, you know, apparently I must not have treated her nicely - which even if I didn't isn't ground to steal from me) Even now - I am not sending her emails bashing her - I am simply taking steps to attempt to get my money back since she cannot deliver what I ordered. I have had no more contact with her since filing my complaints nor do I intend on it.

I posted here simply to add to the other opinions so when people read through they can make their own decision on whether to order from her or not. I sure as heck won't be - and I DO want her shut down - SORRY - I DO! I think it has been going from bad to worse, to worse over the years with her and STEALING from your customers is not ok and is grounds to be put out of business! Which is an opinion I am entitled to. If that opinion gets me kicked out of the group - so be it.
Christina
8 PP's and 10 E's in a 170gal tank / 3 Straws, 4 Ruggies, 3 Violas in ISO right now after shipment
Also have two dogs, Jax and Bailey, and one cat, Nina

lefty

Post by lefty » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:08 pm

i am a registered member and do not wish to be bulked in a small group willing to bring ANYONE down! how cliche that i am being attacked for liking her and her product.
10 pp.'s ,5 E's, 2Violas, 4 strawshttp://s1330.photobucket.com/user/aliso ... y/library/
i respect all choices, even the ones that are not mine!( that is to remind ME)

kuza

Post by kuza » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:40 pm

SachOfSCP wrote: Do you guys not realize that even a company who can conduct business more efficiently will never get off the ground as long as people are willing to put up with LHC?
If someone provides a viable alternative I'm sure most people would switch and stop supporting her. It just doesn't exist.

kitkathermiesworld

Post by kitkathermiesworld » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:05 pm

I'm definitely not trying to attack no one.
I just know everyone has different opinions and you cant knock anyone on their opinion.
Is this not a store review thread? If someone has good feedback on her business they should post it and if they have bad feedback they should post it as well. Its like reviewing Wal-Mart or Amazon everything varies on different situations and different people.

cjmiller

Post by cjmiller » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:26 am

I got my refund - sad that it took someone from here emailing her about my saying she stole from me. (I'll keep that opinion to myself) She made a note saying that my message went to her spam folder. I highly doubt that considering I have been emailing with her for two years. Even if it did - from August 18th till now and you answered plenty of others but mine magically went into spam? Highly highly doubt it. NEVER EVER AGAIN. Doesn't change my opinion of the situation one bit. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the 3 other complaints I had filed against her at all huh? Or the BBB sending my complaint to her. I'm just glad to be done with her completely. It isn't like this the one and only thing pushing me away from her - it was just the last straw for me.
Christina
8 PP's and 10 E's in a 170gal tank / 3 Straws, 4 Ruggies, 3 Violas in ISO right now after shipment
Also have two dogs, Jax and Bailey, and one cat, Nina

SachOfSCP

Post by SachOfSCP » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:39 am

cjmiller wrote:I got my refund - sad that it took someone from here emailing her about my saying she stole from me. (I'll keep that opinion to myself) She made a note saying that my message went to her spam folder. I highly doubt that considering I have been emailing with her for two years. Even if it did - from August 18th till now and you answered plenty of others but mine magically went into spam? Highly highly doubt it. NEVER EVER AGAIN. Doesn't change my opinion of the situation one bit. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the 3 other complaints I had filed against her at all huh? Or the BBB sending my complaint to her. I'm just glad to be done with her completely. It isn't like this the one and only thing pushing me away from her - it was just the last straw for me.
Holy lame excuses Batman!

Glad you got your money though.
Sach's All Natural Crab Food & Supply Store!
http://sachscrabpagestore.com/

lessthansign3

Post by lessthansign3 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:52 pm

kuza wrote: If someone provides a viable alternative I'm sure most people would switch and stop supporting her. It just doesn't exist.
Exactly. I imagine this business takes a lot of space, time, and skills and comes with very little reward ( i.e. doesn't pay well) else somebody here would have started doing it years ago.

If someone wants to step up, be my guest. I would gladly buy from you.