130 Gallon Stand

For presenting do-it-yourself projects for your crabitat and for discussing and displaying custom built crabitats. Also for questions and reviews on equipment and products. *Stores and their reviews now have their own section in Classifieds*

moonshermies

Re: 130 Gallon Stand

Post by moonshermies » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:26 am

TheLilMommaB wrote:Here they are in their new bigger better home :-) right now they are still pouting from all the changes this week but I think it's cute cuz they are huddling together in the corner :-) videos as soon as youtube puts it up...for some reason any video I put on has to sit there for days saying pending :-/

Stay at home mommy to 4 kids (Ana 11, Joseph 9, Alizabeth 6, and Christian 2) 8 cats, 6 purple pincher hermit crabs, 4 little molly fish, 3 ferrets, 2 parrakets, 2 Oscars, 1 red eared slider, 1 cockatiel, 1 goldfish and 1 bone headed pittbull.
*Scratches Head.*.Idky, but I was looking for the hermit crabs & not the oscars..lol, what a moment that was!!!!!

Sent from HTC EVO, using Tapatalk 2
Mom to 3 children,&2 adorable medium PPS..Not a new member..My old sn was deleted after a hiatus from the death of my pp 2 yrs ago..

Topic author
TheLilMommaB

Post by TheLilMommaB » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:44 am

My hermies got the 65 gallon tall monster of a tank right now but we found a Craigslist steal for 7 aquariums for 200$. The Oscars got the big tank and the turtle got their old 55 so now I have a total of 9 empty tanks in all different sizes :-) been working a little each weekend to get everyone moved around and upgraded as need to figure out how many and what sizes I'll have left to turn into hermie tanks :-)

Stay at home mommy to 4 kids (Ana 11, Joseph 9, Alizabeth 6, and Christian 2) 8 cats, 6 purple pincher hermit crabs, 4 little molly fish, 3 ferrets, 2 parrakets, 2 Oscars, 1 red eared slider, 1 cockatiel, 1 goldfish and 1 bone headed pittbull.
Stay at home mommy to 4 kids (Ana 11, Joseph 9, Alizabeth 6, and Christian 2) 8 cats, 5, hermits, 4 little molly fish, 3 ferrets, 2 parrakets, 2 Oscars, 1 cockatiel, 1 gold fish, and 1 bone headed pittbull.

moonshermies

Post by moonshermies » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:12 pm

yea ive been following the thread to see how the (maybe) new hermie tank is going to turn out!!! My lack of coffee this morning wasnt moving the brain cells fast enuff!! I must say your oscars are very nicely colored..What kind of turtles do u have? ive been known to have a few painters in a pond& a land turtle loose in the house..oh & whats up w the bone headed pit? my one friend has a bully & another has a beautiful brindle & both always sweep my feet under me!! I bet he or she is beautiful 2..
Mom to 3 children,&2 adorable medium PPS..Not a new member..My old sn was deleted after a hiatus from the death of my pp 2 yrs ago..

Topic author
TheLilMommaB

Post by TheLilMommaB » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:31 pm

My turtle, Ms Bittie (she bites ALOT) is a red eared slider...shes going to get about 12" so we are working on building an indoor pond for her then I think the 55 will be another hermie tank :-) my pit is a big baby but he's also dumb as a box of rocks and strong as an ox...my brother tells him he's all brawn no brains all the time :-)
This is my Onyx hanging out with my other brother :-) he's another of my loves

Stay at home mommy to 4 kids (Ana 11, Joseph 9, Alizabeth 6, and Christian 2) 8 cats, 5, hermits, 4 little molly fish, 3 ferrets, 2 parrakets, 2 Oscars, 1 cockatiel, 1 gold fish, and 1 bone headed pittbull.

moonshermies

Post by moonshermies » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:49 pm

Awwww Onyx looks quite comfey there!!& a red eared slider never saw one, hafta google it..seems like quite a bunch you have there..& an indoor pool?? move over turtles ima coming to visit!!! lol

Topic author
TheLilMommaB

Post by TheLilMommaB » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:04 pm

This is my Ms Bittie :-) we are definitely a mixed up bunch :-) I watch Craigslist for free animals and take in one's that I know I can care for. Then I know atleast one of them isn't going to end up in a lab or other dangerous situation.

moonshermies

Post by moonshermies » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:55 pm

I googled & saw the pics..ive seen those types of turtles b4, just never got a name to them..yea i use 2g2 an animal(use to be just for farm animals, but they changed rules & auctioned everything now) auction where i got most of my pets, only had them die because of disease, or other insufferable conditions they were in b 4 ..this was yrs ago with my oldest sons dad..my oldests grandfather still attends these auctions just to get out of the house,& have him on look out 4 hermies cuz he said he seen them there b 4 I got active again..

Topic author
TheLilMommaB

Post by TheLilMommaB » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:13 pm

I've seen lots of bearded dragons on Craigslist lately so I'm thinking I might get one of them next after I finish my research on them. All of my animals have either come from the street, were born from a mom we got off the street, or being given away except for my dog. I paid for him because the lady we lived next to had a litter of pups she didn't want so she was selling them to just anyone :-( I felt bad cuz we lived in a not so good part of the city and I knew atleast some of the pups were doomed so I had to save one...he's turned out to be my children's best friend and biggest protector...he has a melt down if they get out of his sight...he even helped me up off the ground alot when I was pregnant with my last child and had blood pressure trouble...paying for him was one of the best decisions in my life

moonshermies

Post by moonshermies » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:39 pm

Yea my friends pit goes nuts if shes outta his sight or away from her place for 2 long..I swear he goes bald!!(gets a bald patch by his whiskers) I had b.p problems with my oldest boy, which resulted in seizure s.., lost my 2nd boyto bloodclots..my 3rd boy was overdo,& my baby girl was the best pregnancy ever!!!!

Topic author
TheLilMommaB

Post by TheLilMommaB » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:58 pm

Bald spots must be a pity thing lol my boy get them at the base of his tail cuz he chews it when he's nervous...I lost my very first :-( didn't know boy/girl yet...I loved all my pregnancies except the last...that one I was huge all summer with the bp problems...it was miserable...I don't know what I'd do without my babies and animals...they are my loves