Favorite / Least favorite food

For any and all questions about feeding, diet and different foods. Questions and posts about purchasing from stores should be made in the Shopping section.

Ilovehermies74

Re: Favorite / Least favorite food

Post by Ilovehermies74 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:57 pm

My crabs love freeze dried shrimp and krill! Also any kind of fruit. I alos experamented with a noodle in their tank and someone dragged it away and put it under their coconut hide. :crabbigsmile: ITS ALL MINE! ALL MINE!!! YOU SHAL NOT TOUCH IT ITS MINE!!!!!! :crabblush:
owner of 10 happy hermies! tiny micro, arora small, problem small, romeo small, Juliet small, berry small, mars medium, katniss medium, lucky large, and the big head honcho hugo:) :) RIP shy Check out my youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW91Ko ... s84MrO0zog

charbeenie

Post by charbeenie » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:20 pm

Mine love peanut butter, fresh coconut, berries and egg. My Es LOVE fresh bananas! They don't touch the honey and they are not fans of raspberries. I have not tried meat yet.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Kaleighshermies

Post by Kaleighshermies » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:27 pm

Maybe I will give peanut better a go again with my new hermies.
7 PP Hermies I think? Lost count tbh 5 PPs and 2 Es
Crabbing since 2004

Jackolope

Post by Jackolope » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:32 pm

Freeze dried crickets, mealworms, shrimp and fruit they like. They also like my mom's meatloaf, sweet potatoes, blue chips, eggs, chicken, and cheese.

For some reason I have never had a crab like melon or cucumber. I know some crabs eat them, mine never did.
You've got it all wrong....we are the pets, not them!

charbeenie

Post by charbeenie » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:02 am

My new big pp stood over the shell with fresh coconut and ate the whole dish! I was shocked he ate that much lol so coconut will a daily thing now!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

pandaincognito

Post by pandaincognito » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:38 pm

So far I've given them cashew, catfish, chicken, carrot, coconut, banana, pineapple, krill, and apple. They really like pineapple, cashew and krill
-------
2 small pp, smeegle (m), shellshock (m); 1 small/medium pp, shelldon (f), 1 medium/large pp, Godzilla (m)
1 dog, bender the min pin. And one betta named Henry. I dont know if its a boy or a girl, its still pretty young.