Our new addition to the family

Please post here if you are a new crab owner and someone will be along shortly to welcome you to the HCA! This is also the place to welcome new crabbies to your clan!

Topic author
charbeenie

Our new addition to the family

Post by charbeenie » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:55 pm

Image You can see her little face but she is a PP. Her shell is way to big for her so I am hoping she will change shells soon. We named her Bones (one of my favorite shows lol)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

hprmom

Re: Our new addition to the family

Post by hprmom » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:17 am

Cute name (and great show)!

Crabinski

Post by Crabinski » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:00 pm

So cute! And the shell size thing never ceases to amaze me: the smaller crabs apparently want to grow up faster so they choose too large shells whereas the big guys are in denial that they're a size 16 and try to squeeze themselves into a size 8 :hlol: !
PPs are Big Enzo, Charles Paris and Mr Pinch
On the Big Beach in the Sky: Murray, Gino, Oscar, Gordon, Ignatz, Harry and King Felix the Pale
Also Mom to Imogene the Syrian Hamster

Topic author
charbeenie

Post by charbeenie » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:04 am

Crabinski wrote:So cute! And the shell size thing never ceases to amaze me: the smaller crabs apparently want to grow up faster so they choose too large shells whereas the big guys are in denial that they're a size 16 and try to squeeze themselves into a size 8 :hlol: !
Right! It floors me! Me Es look like they are going to pop at any moment! And my PP want to move into the biggest shells lol this little guy looks like he is going fall out of it when he tries to walk
Crabinski wrote:So cute! And the shell size thing never ceases to amaze me: the smaller crabs apparently want to grow up faster so they choose too large shells whereas the big guys are in denial that they're a size 16 and try to squeeze themselves into a size 8 :hlol: !
Right! It floors me! Me Es look like they are going to pop at any moment! And my PP want to move into the biggest shells lol this little guy looks like he is going to fall out of it when he tries to walk his shell is so big.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk