Moving

This is where you discuss the conditions of your crabitat -- temperature, humidity, substrate, decorating, etc.

Topic author
Dragonfreak

Moving

Post by Dragonfreak » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:52 am

Hi everyone hope all is well.... I'm moving the first weekend in August. I have what I need for the temp tank. My question is. How long should my babies be in it before the move? So they can destress and get use to it. It's gonna be a 3-4day trip. Thanks

Sent from my Z833 using Tapatalk

aussieJJDude
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Moving

Post by aussieJJDude » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:42 pm

Well moving them over at least a month before will reduce the chances of moving with moulters. Id just move over the ones on the surface and hopefully when the big day comes all crabs are in the moving tank.
However in saying that many just move them over on the big day or the day before. Just do whatever you feel comfortable with. The closer you move them over to the big date, IMO the increase chance of digging up moulters. Have iso ready regardless.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
|| Avid Aquarist Addict (2007) || Crazy Crabbing Connoisseur (2012) || Amateur Aroid Admirer (2014) ||

"She’s there, she’s upright, and she’s wigged" ~ Trixie
Infrequently on due to studies

Topic author
Dragonfreak

Re: Moving

Post by Dragonfreak » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:09 am

Sounds good... I believe I have 2 babies molting now...so I'll be ready... thanks

Sent from my Z833 using Tapatalk