DC, DE, MD, VA, WV Adopters

Older topics that are in the process of being sorted and moved into the appropriate Archived sections below.

Topic author
musicalhermies

DC, DE, MD, VA, WV Adopters

Post by musicalhermies » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:34 pm

DE

Hello!

I have a 55 gallon column aquarium set up with around 9 inches of sand/EE. I have two large crabs and a medium crab currently, but there is still a TON of room for rescues!

I live in the northern DE area in the fall and spring, and in the southern DE area in winter and summer.

I am willing to travel 45 minutes to meet to pick up crabs. I'd prefer to meet in a public place, like a mall food court or a pet store.

You can PM me if you have a crab you would like me to take. I'd prefer to only have mediums and larges, because I don't want smalls to be bullied and I don't think my set-up is quite big enough for a jumbo.

:callme:

LAST UPDATED:

Crabby Witch

Re: DC, DE, MD, VA, WV Adopters

Post by Crabby Witch » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:53 am

MANASSAS, VA

Hello! I have been crabbing from when I was a teenager in "87". I have had them off & on most my life. I currently have a 55 for my Jumbos that I adopted years ago. I now also have a 40 breeder, 30 and a 20 long on stand by if needed. I have several 10 & 5's as iso tanks. I have a total of 30 crabbies PP. I now have lots of shells on the small to medium-large sizes but always looking for more jumbos.

I'm available to adopting and can travel short distances and your welcome to mail them. Feel free to email me directly at
Sunshines_naughty at yahoo as I am not always on here but you can try PM me too.

LAST UPDATED:
THE SUN IS LIFE
THE MOON IS MAGIC
6 small PP, 3Lg/Jumbos, 6 mediums
One 18-year-old black cat & a conure