Foods your PPs go crazy for?

For any and all questions about feeding, diet and different foods. Questions and posts about purchasing from stores should be made in the Shopping section.

Topic author
LavendarCrab

Foods your PPs go crazy for?

Post by LavendarCrab » Sat Oct 19, 2024 2:03 pm

Hey everyone! I'm about to buy a pack of crab food I have the choice of a lot of different kinds of freeze-dried fish, as well as different dried foraging plant mixes. I would like to get foods that my crabbies will go crazy over, so I was wondering what you guys' PPs like best (fish and protein sources and foraging items mainly). I know that different crabbies have different preferences, but I thought this may help me pick some winners. Thanks!
"You can only come to the morning through the shadows."

I<3mycrabbies

Re: Foods your PPs go crazy for?

Post by I<3mycrabbies » Sat Oct 19, 2024 8:17 pm

Just for a treat sometimes I giving them popcorn (just regular pop corn kernels and I pop them before adding anything) and they go absolutely crazy for them!
They eat them all the way to the kernels lol

But if you are ordering from etsy mine also go crazy for protein mixes with freeze dried shrimp and crabs

curlysister
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Foods your PPs go crazy for?

Post by curlysister » Mon Oct 21, 2024 11:38 pm

Yep, popcorn is a fav in my tank too. And Wodesorel reminded me that it doesn't have to be a treat, it can be fed any time!
My crabs also really like the ZooMed Hermit Crab Fruit Salad too!
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -Will Rogers