Large Pants!!

This is a forum dedicated to Hermit Crab Association members posting pictures of their crabs and crabitats.

Topic author
CrabbyLover77

Large Pants!!

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:59 pm

Here's a pic of Kaulder in pants that are too big for him. He likes to wear shells that his bigger buddy Beau has worn. Image
I also attached a pic of Kaulder and Beau together. Beau is in the all brown shell. ImageImageImage

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game." -Paul Rodriguez-
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeausBouti ... form-mcnav

Crabby7Crabber

Re: Large Pants!!

Post by Crabby7Crabber » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:29 pm

Haha! It's funny because my E has the smallest pants ever!
Three PPs (Hoodini, Aaron Burr, and Jubali)
Love my deceased baby crabs George Washington, Zero, Domino, Billy, Eduardo, and Shelly too 🥺

Topic author
CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:53 pm

Crabby7Crabber wrote:Haha! It's funny because my E has the smallest pants ever!
Lol! I guess some like skinny jeans and others like baggy jeans! Our 2 crabs should get together. That would be a site ha!

"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game." -Paul Rodriguez-

Crabby7Crabber

Post by Crabby7Crabber » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:56 pm

CrabbyLover77 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:53 pm
Lol! I guess some like skinny jeans and others like baggy jeans! Our 2 crabs should get together. That would be a site ha!

Yeah, it would be like, sterotypically, A cheerleader getting together with a nerd! I would love to meet everyone's crabbies one day, especially your little guy! Such a beautiful color!
Love my deceased baby crabs George Washington, Zero, Domino, Billy, Eduardo, and Shelly too 🥺

Overmountain1

Post by Overmountain1 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:38 am

Crabby7Crabber wrote:Haha! It's funny because my E has the smallest pants ever!
Idk- don’t be too sure- Image

They’ll definitely drive you nuts there!!! Image

Some of my hermits seem to prefer the larger shells too- there have been a couple times the shell had so much space they can actually disappear back into it! Image I don’t know where I might have a good shot of that but man they’re funny little things!!

Dave the Wondercrab~Pat~Maggie~ Billy~Pop~Corn~Ten~Sam~MissTeri~Tim~Gene~ Barry~Mr S~Princess + 5 Es + Mr EnDoh =my crabby clan!

Topic author
CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:52 am

Crabby7Crabber wrote: Yeah, it would be like, sterotypically, A cheerleader getting together with a nerd! I would love to meet everyone's crabbies one day, especially your little guy! Such a beautiful color!
Lol! Image
Thanks! Image

Topic author
CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:03 am

Overmountain1 wrote: Idk- don’t be too sure- Image

Some of my hermits seem to prefer the larger shells too- there have been a couple times the shell had so much space they can actually disappear back into it! Image I don’t know where I might have a good shot of that but man they’re funny little things!!

Dave the Wondercrab~Pat~Maggie~ Billy~Pop~Corn~Ten~Sam~MissTeri~Tim~Gene~ Barry~Mr S~Princess + 5 Es + Mr EnDoh =my crabby clan!
I Image James! Image
I'd love to see pics of your crabs in too big pants if you can find them. This is the first time I've had a crab who chose a shell too large for itself. It's pretty cute to look at though! Image

Crabby7Crabber

Post by Crabby7Crabber » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:54 am

Overmountain1 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:38 am
Idk- don’t be too sure- Image

Lol that's one stubborn E! :D

Overmountain1

Post by Overmountain1 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:33 am

Here’s one for ya....
where’s the crab??

Hmm.... no crab yet.

Where’s the crab?? Does he start here? Is this his door?!

Yep. This is his door. Almost a fulllll turn around this fox shell. No idea how Corn was moving in this one- s/he’s my shyest crab. But talk about big pants!! ImageImage

Overmountain1

Post by Overmountain1 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:20 am

Ha! Finally caught her peeking out. I know I said ‘he’ before but really Corn is an unconfirmed female lol. W/e. She just looked cute so I had to share. ImageImage

Crabby7Crabber

Post by Crabby7Crabber » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:27 am

Overmountain1 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:20 am
Ha! Finally caught her peeking out. I know I said ‘he’ before but really Corn is an unconfirmed female lol. W/e. She just looked cute so I had to share. ImageImage

Aw! Such a stubborn PP! :D

Topic author
CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:40 pm

Overmountain1 wrote:Ha! Finally caught her peeking out. I know I said ‘he’ before but really Corn is an unconfirmed female lol. W/e. She just looked cute so I had to share. ImageImage

I was thinking, there's no way there's a crab in there lol! But there she is! I guess she likes to feel tucked in! Love it! Image

Crabby7Crabber

Post by Crabby7Crabber » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:20 pm

Crabby7Crabber wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:27 am
Aw! Such a stubborn PP! :D
I forgot! Stubborn BUT adorable! :hearts:

Motörcrab

Post by Motörcrab » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:48 pm

Why live in a tiny house when you can have a mansion!
Coenobita Curiosities offering crabby decor
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CoenobitaCuriosities

Topic author
CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:12 pm

Motörcrab wrote:Why live in a tiny house when you can have a mansion!
That's very true haha!!! Image