Go Bestfriend Thats My Bestfriend

This is a forum dedicated to Hermit Crab Association members posting pictures of their crabs and crabitats.

Topic author
Julsie

Go Bestfriend Thats My Bestfriend

Post by Julsie » Sat May 30, 2020 10:53 pm

Do you ever see any of your hermies always sticking by a certain buddy? I always see these two together. All day they were following one another around the coconut hut and climbing. Now they are eating next to eachother. In the brown shell is Whatacrab and the white pearl shell is Davy Jones (I think). After awhile it gets hard to tell who is who when you have 10 hermies and they change pants a lot. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrabbyLover77

Re: Go Bestfriend Thats My Bestfriend

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Sat May 30, 2020 11:00 pm

Aw, nothing like having a good friend to have dinner with!
I just posted a pic of my 2 crabs, Beau and Kaulder, hanging out in their coconut hut. They are always together. I've had Beau for almost 8 years, and I adopted Kaulder last August. When the two met, they bonded right away.
Last night though, both crabbies were antenna flicking at each other like they were having an intense conversation. Then Beau pushed Kaulder off of the little plastic riser. It was like an episode of gladiators lol. But today they were as cuddly as ever.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game." -Paul Rodriguez-
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeausBouti ... form-mcnav

ROSIEonFIRE

Re: Go Bestfriend Thats My Bestfriend

Post by ROSIEonFIRE » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:41 pm

Haha change pants! That's so good! Spot on.

I've heard that a male will guard a female when they are feeling frisky. Maybe you'll get some zooea soon!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk